Unofficial Portkey Archive

Who? by sugarbear_1269
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Who?

sugarbear_1269

AN: I'm still working on it! There are still more delicious scenes to come!

Ginny was suddenly flooded with fury. How dare he! He'd left her alone after reaching climax, never spoke to her save for the one time they ran into one another, and now he expected her to fall apart over a silly robe and come to the lake all soft and sweet? She picked up the parchment again. It seemed to throb in her fingers to the beat of her racing pulse. She forced herself not to scream in frustration.

If he thought it was going to be easy, he had another think coming.

Draco looked up from where he'd been sitting and staring rather morosely into the fire. The sound of crunching snow made his heart pound. He stood quickly.

Ginny rounded the swell, knowing now it was he who has been secreted in the space for these many nights. Malfoy stood tall and proud in black robes. He was silhouetted against the vibrant fire that seemed to put color into his pale cheeks. He looked like an ice god who was waiting impatiently to be thawed. She met his gaze and just as quickly looked down towards the earth. She immediately realized that he'd transfigured his robe into a fur-covered mattress of sorts. The black rabbit's fur looked lush and soft, belying its stark color.

When he saw her stand before him in the heavy robe he'd bought her he simultaneously complimented his own eye for her fit and thought how much like a fiery faerie she looked.

"Took you long enough," he muttered, gesturing her closer to him.

She walked forward, a sultry smile gracing her lips. He advanced, eager to meet her in the middle. Just as he raised his hands to pull her to him she punched him as hard as she could in the stomach. Doubled over, he yelled an obscenity and backed away.

"What in the hell was that for?" he spat, rubbing his stomach. Now it was her turn to stalk him.

"That's only one punch of many I'd like to give you. You cornered me in the halls. You tormented me in class. You invaded my room. And why? All for your own pleasure."

Draco perked up. "But Ginny, you'll remember quite clearly that it was you who received any pleasure, not me." He laughed and scuttled away as she came back for another punch, hands fisted.

He only half-listened to her list of grievances. For the first time in his life, someone was calling him on his actions. No one had ever done that. And she was genuinely angry, angry enough to punch him. It made him want to be with her all the more; he was starving for human attention. To be with someone who didn't care that he was a Malfoy, didn't care that he was rich; in fact, very probably despised all that he stood for was a heady thought. Finally, someone was looking at him. He was filled with longing for her, wanting to feel her, lie skin to skin with her to maybe absorb just a bit of her happiness, her uncomplicated life.

She was dressing him down for buying her the robe. Suddenly he was galvanized into action.

"You're going to keep it, aren't you?" Draco demanded. For a second, she shut her mouth. He continued.

"Because I've never bought anyone a gift except my mother."

Oh, bloody hell. "You haven't?" Ginny inquired curiously. The thought saddened her.

"No, I haven't. So however much you hate me, just keep it, okay?" Draco said, turning on his heel away from her.

Ginny could not stop the deluge of thoughts in her head. She had only one question to ask him now. She desperately sought the answer. Taking a long look at his lean, muscular body, she mustered the courage to speak.

"Draco," she said. He turned towards her, eyebrow shot.

"Why did you leave me?"

It was the one question he didn't want her to ask, for he could barely answer it himself. As a Malfoy, emotions were scarce. But his disbelief and sudden anxiety to her carelessly spoken admission clouded his mind and he'd had to escape. At first, he thought she was lying. After all, what Weasley would ever think of a Malfoy in that way? If someone had ever mentioned it to him he would have thought them daft. After deciding she hadn't lied, the force of a notion struck him.

He feared (and he had never feared anything, save his father) that she had told him out of panic. It disgusted him that he felt he'd scared her into admitting something. The thought of forcing a woman both insulted and nauseated him.

But he could not get her taste out of his mind. He could not forget her face in the throes of passion that he induced. He could not forget that he suddenly felt alive when he was near her.

"Look," he said softly, closing the distance between them in a few strides. "I'm a Malfoy. Will you just be quiet and take what little I can give you?"

Her mouth had been open to impertinently question him further. It presented a target he could not miss. His mouth closed over hers, capturing her tongue and rubbing it with his own. For the first time, she honestly kissed him back. He was captivated by her shyness but determination to get something out of this crazy ride.

He reached inside the robe, feeling the double sensation of the soft fur against the backs of his hands and the infinitely softer, warmer skin just above her hips. She wriggled closer to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. He couldn't suppress the moan that escaped his lips when she began to draw her fingernails down his back.

Ginny pulled away from his drugging kisses.

"This time you'll be begging me to mark you," she whispered, letting him feel the curve of her smile against his cheek.

Although Draco's experience was still somewhat limited, he could not think of another phrase that was quite so sexy as that one.

She removed her hands from his back and concentrated on removing his shirt. He was still kissing her, his hands tangled almost painfully in her hair. When she pushed it off him she murmured her satisfaction. She ran her fingertips down the lines created by his well-defined muscles.

Pushing him away, she leaned in to scrape her teeth over his nipples. He reciprocated her shove.

"Ginny, don't. You want this to be over before it starts?" he groaned, shaking her shoulders lightly. She smiled, perfect little teeth gleaming in the firelight.

"If you want me, Malfoy, you're going to have to wait for it." It was Draco's turn to smirk.

"Becoming bossy now, are we?" he inquired.

"You don't know how much," she said. "Now shut up."

She crashed her lips on his, feeling his body become rigid with desire. She relished the thought of making Draco submit to her little whims. Maybe, maybe she might let him get the upper hand. But not until later.

She moved away again to pay attention to his chest. She suckled lightly on his nipples and he kept telling her to stop but his hands holding her to him didn't indicate that he really wished her to.

"Draco," she said, lifting her head. "Lie down."

For a moment, he was stunned and disappointed. His little planned evening was not going as it should. She was ordering him around. Hmm. He lay down on the lush fur, moving his shirt to the side as he did. She stood above him, still fully dressed. He mentally noted that maybe he shouldn't have had the robe made so long. Hard to look up her skirt.

He patted between his toned stomach and hips.

"There's a seat waiting for you."

Grinning sinfully, she lowered herself onto his body and sat for a moment getting the lay of the land. She could feel his rather impressive (or at least it appeared so) erection snug against her buttocks. She watched Draco pillow his head on his hands and smile insolently.

"I do have one request, Mistress Ginny," he said. "Much as I do like that robe, I'd appreciate it if we were on a little more equal footing." His hands shot up and nimbly released the clasp. He pulled it off her and cast it off to the side. She sat astride him with her bare legs pressing against his sides, her skirt riding up. "And this too." He lifted the hem of her sweater and she allowed him to pull it off, shaking her mane of hair free. Curiously, she wasn't embarrassed in the least, even when Draco reached behind her and unfastened her burgundy bra.

Interesting how he'd not really thought much about her breasts when he saw her in the shower or later. But now they tumbled free and hung tantalizingly above him. He leaned forward to take one of her hardened buds into his mouth. She put her hand palm-down on his chest and pushed him back, instead leaning down to him and kissing him again. He let her kiss him, and it was gentle and soft. Tangled tongues and lips. He wrapped his arms around her bare back, pressing her breasts against his chest.

Ginny decided that since he'd pretty thoroughly explored her nether regions that it was time to pay him back. He groaned as she slid south down his body. She was quite sure to drag herself over his hardness and let a triumphant look cross her features. She glanced up to see his eyes heavy-lidded, his head lolling in his arms again. When she gripped his zipper in her teeth and pulled them down he nearly shot out from under her.

She smiled sweetly. "Payback time, Draco."

Before he could finish telling her that she didn't have to do that she had his pants and black silk shorts down to his ankles. She felt him kicking off his shoes and socks and the movement of his legs beneath her was stimulating. She reached back and helped him slide the rest of his clothes off.

His member jutted proud and firm before her. She lay on her stomach between his legs, admiring him. She'd never done any of this before, but was determined to make the best of it.

He looked down the length of his body and was deeply aroused by Ginny's frank appraisal. He could not control the twitch that ran through him. She saw it and smiled as she opened her mouth to lick him ever so softly. A shudder ran though him and his hands came down to his sides. She began the lightest ministrations and while it felt wonderful she was merely teasing him with the hot promise of her mouth.

She watched Draco's face subtly contort as she let her tongue run the length of him and her hands fondled the twin globes beneath. His ragged breath told her she was doing a fine job. She could sense his growing discomfort. Lifting her head, she licked delicately around the head as she spoke.

"Oh, Draco, I suspect this isn't quite enough. Is there something more I can do?" she asked innocently. His eyes popped open and she could see that it was going to take a lot for him to tell her exactly what he wanted.

"Tell me," she said. "Don't make me leave you hanging."

Whyisshesuchatease? His mind asked, running all the words together in his head. She had started sucking on the head and shaft, but way too softly for Draco's liking.

"More, like that," he strangled out. "Ha…harder. Faster." He moaned as she picked up a pace that was sure to kill him. He could feel that she had nearly all of him in her mouth and throat, could feel her nose nuzzling his hair. If this was natural talent he couldn't imagine an experienced Ginny.

Through his haze of desire he felt her little hands coming up his sides and grabbing his hands. She put them palms together, fingers tightly interlaced. Her little gesture relaxed him. He was almost afraid to show much emotion, but she brought it out in him. He locked his long legs over hers, holding her in place.

He felt the familiar pressure at the base of his spine. His hips bucked up, independently of his mind. He hadn't wanted to force himself into her mouth, but the involuntary instinct overtook him. She squeezed his hands and took one finger down to stroke the middle of his palm. The sensual caress made him shudder. When she began devouring him like an ice cream cone he couldn't hold back his release. He emptied himself into her mouth, and she took down his essence with aplomb. When he dared open his eyes it was to find her giving a sly smile and oh-so-innocently licking her lips.