Unofficial Portkey Archive

Who? by sugarbear_1269
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Who?

sugarbear_1269

A/N: Thank you as always to the wonderful, slightly zany Manda and my new beta Raye (Dawn Wood) who made great new suggestions and changes. I owe so much to you both! Also, if you were wondering why D/G aren't cold…I'll explain that in the next part. Thank you for your great reviews. Some of you said I was the first person ever to thank you for a review. I can't imagine not saying thank you.

As he recovered, Ginny let him lie quietly while she reached for her wand. Speaking almost too quietly to be heard, she cast a quick contraceptive charm on herself.

"Better not be cursing me," Draco mumbled. He caressed the full curve of her hip, urging her closer to him.

"No," she said lightly. "Just a bit of housekeeping."

Holding her lithe body close, Draco shook off the urge to sleep. "Come here, Princess," he whispered softly into her crimson curls. "It's my turn now. To do this properly."

She lounged seductively beside him, clad only in her skirt, having managed to cast off her shoes and socks along the way. He guided her almost underneath him, smiling as he gazed over her delicately heaving flesh. His hand stole slowly up her thigh, coming to the point on her hips where he should have felt fabric.

"Hey," he whispered, a smirk on his lips. "You're not-" he began, his hand stroking over the naked skin.

"Didn't want you to nick another pair of my knickers," she laughed. Draco finished removing her skirt and leaned back on his elbow to study her. Draco had been with a few girls, his reputation could vouch for that, but he had never seen anything like Ginny. He'd invaded her most secret desires and places but never took any time with them. To see the entire package in an unhurried manner made this experience much sweeter for Draco.

With a very masculine smile, Draco moved to his side, watching her as he explored Ginny's sensual body. She felt his callused fingertips rub the sensitive bud of her nipple. He rubbed slowly until she was twisting under his touch. He lowered his mouth to her breasts, covering one then the other with his hot mouth and releasing them to softly blow cool air over the tips. He moulded her breasts with his free hand, cupping and shaping and kneading them. Lazily he kissed her, indulging in sweet, slow tongue play.

Wrapping his arms around Ginny, Draco rolled over onto her, bringing his knees up to support his weight. He ran his hands up and down her sides, found the little spots of skin above her hipbones that seemed to be softer than the rest. He discovered her ticklish sides and smiled as she tried to ineffectually swat his hands away. He spent many minutes exploring her, rewarded with every sigh and moan.

Ginny's breath caught in her throat when she felt one of his hot pale hands disappear past the gentle curve of her stomach, tangling in her fiery curls. She wasn't afraid, she knew that he was going to show her with everything he had how sorry he was for everything he had done to her.

The palm of his hand skimmed softly over her crevice, teasing the already passion-slick lips. After convincing himself that she was going to let him have his way he heaved a sigh of relief. He leaned down to kiss her and she threaded her slender fingers through his platinum hair. When he released her she nodded almost imperceptibly at him, willing him on with a tiny smile.

They lay tangled together for a long time, Draco seemingly unable to abandon her sweet mouth as his fingers played silent music between her sensitive folds. He revelled as she squirmed beneath him, blindly raising her hips to him, trying to get what she wanted. Quiet moans of disappointment left her throat as he teased her, silently pleading with him for more.

Draco shifted position, lying between her legs, his hands resting on her hips, holding her open to his heated gaze. A well-focused hot breath on her weeping flesh caused Ginny to cry out his name. Gently he settled and took his first taste of that which he had been unable to replicate in his mind.

Ginny couldn't get close enough to him. He placed his hands under her thighs and pulled her tightly to him. Too abandoned to care, she squeezed Draco's sides with her feet.

He kept up his merciless assault on her most sensitive of places. She speared her fingers through his hair and tugged at him, yelping, moving, desperate to get closer. Ginny felt flashes across her abdomen when Draco slid two fingers inside her, curving against the slick flesh until he found what he was seeking. Ginny drew her knees up, wanting to centre her whole body around the tightness that was building and threatening to break her body in half.

Draco began to back off, holding her on the brink of climax. Digging her nails into his shoulders, Ginny growled his name. He knew she was a virgin, that much he could tell from having his fingers inside her. He quickly decided on a course of action. He was about to let her slide into the abyss when she tugged his ears to make sure she had his attention. "Draco Malfoy," she hissed, her voice unnatural, "if you don't let me come I'm going to rip your ears off."

Out of pure spite, he held her close one more time before flicking her hard with his tongue. She screamed his name to the heavens, "Draco…" He reared back, resting on his knees, pulling her steaming centre to him, thrusting hilt-deep into her. Ginny cried out again, but the pleasure mixed with pain took the edge off. He was almost sorry to leave her tight sheath, feeling her muscles trying to keep him seated within.

He slid one hand out from under her leg to grab his nearby wand, tapping it to himself and then to her with a quick scourgify. Satisfied, he leaned down for an even quicker taste of the rain of her desire. She cried out and released again, unexpectedly. He hoped that breaking her maidenhead in the throes of climax would spare her any pain when they coupled for real.

She felt him kiss away the few tears that had leaked out of her eyes. Whether they were from pain or intense pleasure she could not say.