Unofficial Portkey Archive

Who? by sugarbear_1269
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Who?

sugarbear_1269

AN: Sorry this is taking so long, but I now have two betas who must take a good bit of time out of their schedules to read this. Plus, I won't lie; being in school has been brutal these past few days. I've got to be in a very specific mood to write, so be glad that I want to finish this story! I still haven't explained the little spot Draco and Ginny are in, but have faith. Sorry for the short chapters. I think you'll like the end when I get there. Thanks for all your constructive reviews!

When she opened her eyes she saw him hovering over her, concern flitting across his eyes. For what seemed like an interminable second to him, she smiled coquettishly and stroked his burning cheek with her fingers. The sigh of relief that flooded out of Draco's body tickled Ginny's nose and lips. Leaning forward, she captured his lips with hers, reminding him that she wasn't done.

Raw male power spurted through his veins, making him impossibly harder. A guttural groan passed his lips and his ferocity was thinly veiled. He raised himself on all fours and stalked her body. The narrow gaze she directed on him sent hot streamers of desire through his body. Positioning himself before her, he dragged her hips into the cradle of his own, his member mere centimetres inside her. He felt her tight constraints and barely ground out her name in a rough question.

Bucking hips took him deep before he could take control. Feeling her welcoming heat and seeing her sexy shudder nearly undid him. He watched her dip her pelvis a few more agonizing times, watched her measure his length inside her. Finally regaining his grip on the situation, he stilled her active hips with lean fingers. Smiling hungrily, he began to set their rhythm, altering his thrusts at her sighed instructions.

As he looked down on her, face flushed, hair haloed around her head, breasts hard-tipped, he could not bear to be even two breaths away from her. Coaxing her legs around his waist, he leant down and covered her entire body with his. He snaked his arms underneath her shoulders and folded his hands atop her head, holding her as closely as possible.

Within the small space left for air, Draco began to kiss her voraciously, almost distracting her from his thrusts until he began to punctuate the movements of his tongue with those of his strong body. Ginny gasped softly, moistly, into his mouth. She felt the pressure building again in the centre of her. She brought her legs up and crossed over his back, pulling him down as far as possible.

Knowing he was feeling the first waves of her impending climax, he wove one hand between them. Softly (for he knew the lightest pressure would undo her the most thoroughly) he began to stroke her silken knot of flesh. He heard her suppressed keening cries as she frantically thrust towards his fingers and member, her body seeking an increased pressure that she could not voice. He kept up his light touches despite his heavily thrusting hips.

With a final stroke, deep and sure, she imploded around him. Tight muscles held him snug within her and a second wave of pleasure broke as she released from the excruciatingly slow pace he'd kept up on her nub of flesh. His concentration shattered and he allowed her fathomless constrictions push him over the edge. He answered her cries with a grunt of his own, and he stilled so that they might both feel the last vestiges of pleasure slowly ebbing away.