Unofficial Portkey Archive

Fear Cloaked In Courage by sticknsnitches
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Fear Cloaked In Courage

sticknsnitches

Author's Note:

First, let me apologize as this is NOT a new chapter.

In case you didn't know Portkey suffered a pretty major crash last week. The biggest problem they are having in restoring fics is with ones posted in the last 3-4 months. Because of that the chapters to this story were showing up as corrupted or gibberish or only partial chapters. Portkey has been working on fixing the problem and I was told to hold off on reloading chapters. I got the go ahead yesterday however, to reload.

All 12 chapters should now be back to normal. I urge you to go back and read chapter 12 as it was posted only a few hours before the crash and I'm not sure many people have read it. (and its kind of a big deal!)

Reviews still seem to be having problems as well, the review count is showing correctly but when I go to read them over 100 are missing. :(

If someone could give everything a read and leave a review letting me know its working correctly I'd appreciate it.

Chapter 13 is in the works. I took advantage of the last week and took a break from writing, but almost half of the next chapter is done now and the rest has been worked out so there should be a new chapter very soon.

Hope you enjoy chapter 12 and let me know if you're running into any problems!