Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

This is probably the only chapter of Lovingly Seduced that will have a title! Sorry again for the long wait and I hope this chapter is enjoyed.

Warning: This chapter contains italicized happenings…describing a bunch of dreams. If they seem a bit fast and sudden remember they are meant to be that way, because technically these are snippets of dreams and dreams do not have mainstream flow of one specific event. It's about a 90-minute cycle of sleeping through all five stages of sleep, pulling us in and out of the REM stage, the stage of dreams. They're will be at least five of them, which will be the whole chapter. This chapter is also pieces of other chapters. The snips are cut off by rows of squiggly lines, so basically the first one will be what chapter nine is about, the second one will be what chapter ten is about and so forth. You'll get it when it's finished.

Chapter Eight:

Foretelling Dreams of the Future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you do that?" Draco asked glancing over Ginny's shoulder as she examined the potion book she'd snatched from a shelf in one of the many bookstores they had visited in Hogsmeade.

"Make a summoning potion for a Djinn? Yes, but I wouldn't want too. Don't you know what a Djinn is?"

Draco smirked. "Of course I do. It would be interesting to meet one."

"Yeah," Ginny nodded sarcastically. "If you wanted to be the one to summon it, have it come after you, and burn you to crisp then yeah I suppose it would be interesting."

"Not all Djinn are bad."

"True, but think about it, they're classified as `demons'."

"What book have you been reading Weasel?"

"Are you saying my sources are wrong?"

"Wrong, no, misinformed, yes!"

Ginny shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. So, it's our first day of our first weekend together, what would you like to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I'm sorry sir. It's the last room we have."

"Draco, it's fine. We can survive with one big bed," Ginny smiled.

He snarled. "Shut up!" he growled at Ginny and turned back to the clerk. "Now you listen here, my father-"

"I can't very well kick a family out so you can have two beds sir, I'm terribly sorry. If I were you I wouldn't be complaining…by the looks of your wife."

"She's not my wife!"

"Girlfriend then, I thought you both looked too young to be married."

"She's not-oh forget it!"

"We'll take the room," Ginny smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you doing this?" Draco whispered closing his eyes as he felt Ginny's small, slender hands slid up and down his sandalwood massage oil slicked back.

Ginny was seated at his lower back, her legs straddled on either side of his waist, moving slowly back and forth with the motions of her hands. "You looked tense."

He took a deep shuddering breath as he felt her lean down and kiss his neck.

"You have such a beautiful body Draco," she breathed in his ear.

"Ginny, stop it," Draco croaked out moving slightly.

Ginny growled slightly. "Turn over."

"Why?"

"Please just turn over," she begged softly.

Draco slowly turned over an evil annoyed look shaping his features. "What's the matter with you Weasley?"

Ginny lifted an eyebrow up. "What's this? From Ginny to Weasley again; well, I'll just have to make you stay quiet then if you can't decide which name to call me. Personally I like how you say my first name. All sexy and exotic," she whispered wiggling her eyebrows. "Draco, have you ever seen a naked girl?"

Draco scowled. "What the hell kind of question is that? Of course I have."

"Not of a picture," Ginny asked and smiled when she saw Draco's cheeks turn a soft shade of pink.

She bit her lip and lifted her shirt swiftly over her head. Draco sucked in a breath at the movement, his eyes plastered to her bare front.

"I don't wear bra's, they're to uncomfortable and it's not like I actually need them anyhow. I have small breasts," she whispered as she slid her hands up Draco's chest and clasped his hand in hers. "They're the perfect size for a mans hand to hold and the perfect size for a mans mouth."

Ginny watched as Draco swallowed and let out a loud breath.

"Do you want to touch me Draco? You can. Touch me."

Ginny smiled as she watched his chest lift a little higher and his breath come out a little more raggedly.

She lifted his hands up to her chest. She gasped slightly as she felt him gently, unintentionally, move his hips into hers, making her more aware of the erection she known had developed the moment she started the massage.

His hips seemed to go up a little harder, more in rhythm, more continuous. His breathing accelerated and his hand started roughly squeezing her breast. Draco closed his eyes in pleasure and gave a soft groan.

"Oh, Ginny," he gasped grinding harder against her hips.

She gasped slightly as she felt his free hand slip into the back pocket of her jeans pushing her harder against his grinding hips as his other hand squeezed and molded her breast.

Ginny grinned at the look on his face and as his hip movements became more frantic and forceful she knew the exact moment when he would be close to an orgasm. She estimated about five more hard thrusts and he'd be over. He pushed up and Ginny took the opportunity to miss his seeking hips and fall on top of his naked chest. Her forearms resting above his shoulders as she grinned down into his face. Their faces were so close that with every slight breathing movement their lips brushed.

"What do you say we take are clothes off and do it for real?" Ginny whispered and began trailing kisses along his jaw.

Draco took in a shuddering breath and shook his head. "Yes, oh yes," he groaned sliding his hands down her back, cupping her butt, and pushing her hard into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~ He's coming.

Ginny smiled tender up at Draco as she watched his face, etched with pleasure, sweat dripping down the side of his face as he thrust a few more times inside of her. She cupped the side of his damp face as she watched him orgasm, spilling into her.

He shuddered, dropping his forehead down to hers and tenderly kissing her lips. He then pulled back and searched her eyes. Draco pushed his hips three more times into Ginny and her mind exploded.

"Oh yes," she screamed wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. "Oh Draco."

"You are so beautiful," he whispered in her ear as she slowly came down from her euphoria. "I'm sorry I came so soon."

Draco brushed his fingers through her hair as he rested his forehead against hers. Ginny held his wrists as he brushed his thumbs back and forth over her cheekbones.

"It's okay," she whispered softly and gave a whine as Draco went to pull out. She wrapped her legs tighter around his hips. "No stay."

"Ginny," he grunted softly.

She grinned as she felt him start to stiffen inside of her. "All ready to do it again? Oh we," she giggled as she squeezed her muscles around him.

"Ah," he gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My mum always told me to watch out, to be careful when you find yourself around a man you know you could love, because if you don't watch, if you don't pay attention you won't just have one fall, but one long eternal fall. A never-ending drop that pierces your heart with fear, you keep falling and falling, but can't stop to pick yourself back up because you can't focus, your mind and eyes are closed to reality. The heart is overpowering." Ginny cried a waterfall of tears slipping down her cheeks and splattering onto the cement floor of the outside hallway. "Draco, I'm falling…I'm drowning in my love."

Draco grinded his teeth together, swallowing as he stood above a soaked, crying Ginny, dressed in a pair of white silk pajamas that clung to her curves like a second skin. "What am I supposed to do about it?" His voice quivered slightly, but still held the edge of anger, of the betrayal.

"Draco-"

He sneered. "Stop saying my name like that!"

"I-I'm sorry."

Draco felt his eye twitch, his stomach flipped with longing as he gazed down at the only girl…no woman that had ever been sexually close to him…that had ever been able to capture his heart, and the only one who could prick his heart with a tiny needle forming it into a knife stabbing it through to the core and twisting.

" I wasn't watching. I never planned on falling in love, but I did. I love you."

Keeping his face expressionless he kneeled in front of her, not quite touching the rain soaked cement ground with his knee. He lifted her chin up, forcing eye contact. "I suppose then you should have been paying attention, but instead of doing that you let it wonder off to who your next good fuck would be with, right? How did you like fucking my best friend?" Draco glared at her, the pain of her actions seeping in deeper and forcing that imaginary knife, plunging it with a force so strong that he almost gasped from the pain.

Ginny dropped her face down into his palm and brought her hand up to cup his hand. She then turned and placed a kiss on his index finger. "I told you it meant nothing-you and I weren't even-"

Draco shook his head, jerking back, stopping himself from falling into her beautiful, intense eyes. "It doesn't matter. It doesn't."

"WHY are you so upset about it? We weren't anything when Blaise and I had sex," Ginny whispered a bit harshly as she stood up and yanked on Draco's hand.

He shuddered inwardly at the skin-to-skin contact, feeling the jolts of electricity shoot through him at the feel of her soft, tender skin. Cringing with pain he slapped her hand away. "It is different," he gritted through his teeth in such a deep anger filled voice that Ginny found herself backing away in fear. "He had no right to have you first. I-"

"Draco, Blaise was not my first lover!"

Draco balled his fists up in anger at his sides. "I know."

"Then why-"

"I have to share everything him…after all his planned destiny is the same as mine. For once I wanted to have something precious that he didn't have first. I didn't want it to be you, but now that I've-that we've-I wanted to have you for myself, to keep you with me and say she's mine, she was mine to start, and never did Blaise have the pleasure of being with her. Know that I've found out I can't do that I don't want you anymore," he whispered the lie so softly that he almost had to strain his own ears to hear it.

Ginny's eyes widened in something Draco could barely recognize. "What? WHAT? NO! Draco, please! Don't leave me! I need you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PANSY!"

Pansy glanced up and smiled as she saw the red head running towards her at full speed. "Did you have another sex dream about me?"

"More like did she have one about me?" Blaise smirked out.

Ginny rolled her eyes and glared. "Oh puh-lease! You weren't that good. Draco is better," she snorted and her eyes widened instantly as she realized what she said.

Pansy squealed. "You got him?"

"No, she didn't," Blaise said giving her a questioning look.

Ginny placed her hands on her hips and glared. "Oh, and how would you know?"

"I'm his best friend. I know everything about him."

"Whatever. Pansy, I really have to talk to you!"

Pansy shook her head. "Whoa, slow down. Don't jump from one topic to another."

Ginny growled and pulled Pansy aside. "I had multiple dreams last night."

Pansy gave her an `are you stupid look'. "Most everyone did."

"I remember them."

"Gin, it's not unheard of to remember your dreams."

"But it's unusual to remember all of them very, very, very vividly right?"

"What were they about?" Pansy asked.

"Draco. One dream were in some book store talking about Djinn's, then we were in a hotel room, then I was massaging his back, then we had sex and he came and then-we broke up."

Pansy raised the corner of her lip in a half smile. "When were you ever `together' in that dream?"

"I don't know. I think that part I didn't remember. Maybe after the sex we became…closer?"

"Ginny, babe, it was dream. It wasn't a vision. Besides, why is it scaring you so much?"

"Because I felt it. I felt everything. Anger in the beginning, lust, so completely turned on by everything he did, then the hurt and-and…the love."

Pansy smacked Ginny on the back. "Don't worry about it. It's just stupid. Okay?"

"I-I-Okay."

"There's a good girl. Look sexy, because he's coming."

Ginny turned, her heart heavy with worry, and plastered a smile across her face. "Hi Draco, are you ready to have fun?"

He glared at her and flipped her off before he walked towards the exit of the castle.

To Be Continued…