Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Note: I had a comment about the shower scene being tasteless in the last chapter. It was a little tasteless and I apologize.

Chapter Twelve:

Ginny smiled down at the sleeping Draco. She couldn't believe what he'd done for her. Technically she couldn't believe she was able to remember what he'd done for her, but she did.

"Hey," she whispered softly in his ear not really wanting to wake him up.

Draco shuddered and snuggled deeper into the covers, slitting his eyes open over them. "What do you want?"

Ginny leaned forward and gently kissed his forehead. "I meant what I said last night."

"What did you say?"

"You know what I said."

Draco searched her face and quickly averted his eyes. "That you love me?"

"Yes. I have something to tell you. About the girls in my 'group'."

Draco sighed and lifted his eyes up to hers. "I know. Blaise told me."

"Blaise…let me guess, he gave you the 'they joined because they were raped, beaten' or something or other."

"Pretty much."

"It's true, but it isn't the only reason we formed our group. I don't want you to think that we-that I did this because I was hurt. It was a reason, but not the only one. I do defiantly not want to give you the image that sex is the only way for me to feel something. I-we love it with a passion, if you get the right guy it's like holding a romance novel in your hands, except it's real. It started off as a 'hurt' thing, but it's not how it is now."

"Ginny, you can't tell me that that's the only way you have any feelings. You use sex as a-as a replacement for something your missing."

"No! It's more like a trial of what is possible to get…and you go through all of those trials until finally, finally you get that earth shattering moment and you just know that that person is your everything. It's just like dating only it goes a bit further. It's not like we just pick a guy out and fuck him. We get to know him…even if he doesn't know it. Then we slowly creep into the seduction. We decide on whether they need to be aggressive or not with him."

"What did you think you needed to be aggressive with me?"

"Yes…mildly anyway. I came to this conclusion because you have girls throwing themselves at you all the time and I can tell you like it, but your arrogance brushed them off so harshly that they hardly ever came back and if they did they did it more timidly and that just wasn't for you. So I came back again and again with confidence and forcefulness. You may not believe me about what I said before and I could see where you'd think I had contradicted myself in it, but does it really matter? Especially since I believe so much in what I said?"

Draco slowly lifted himself up which brought his whole body closer to Ginny. "That earth shattering moment…was-was it with me, I mean even though I don't have experience?"

Ginny tried to stop her wide, huge smile from spreading across her face, but she couldn't help it and the tears that entered her eyes were even more far beyond her reach. She lifted her hand up and cupped the side of his face. "Yes, my moment was with you. I love you."

"I just don't understand how you can know so quickly."

She sniffled. "I don't know, but I just knew. Some people know it by just looking, but did you ever realize that most people don't really make that connection until they've made love? I'm not a slut…I know you think I am I'm sure a lot of people think I am. I take precautions…wizard and usually muggle precautions and I get to know the person for weeks."

Draco huffed out a huge breath, flopped his head onto his pillow, and folded his arms behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. "This isn't me."

Out of everything he could have said that was what Ginny expected the least. "Um-what?"

"I'm my fathers' son. Son of a death eater, the whole cliché bad guy type, but here I am about ready to-well, I don't know exactly."

"Don't be the image everyone wants you to be."

He lifted his body up and smiled at her softly. "I think I love you too."

Ginny almost did a double take.

He couldn't mean it. It really was too soon…for him anyway.

Ginny was surprised he hadn't stuttered, but then again he was Draco Malfoy.

"I'll tell you what Draco, I'll only take that a little seriously. It's natural that you have feelings for me…I was your first. Thank you for saying it though, but I do hope that means we can um-er…" Ginny paused not knowing what to say.

"Date?"

She frowned. "'Date' just seems over-rated, especially because the whole purpose of dating is to court, then to have sex, and um we've already done that!"

Draco grinned up at the ceiling. "You are not like other girls."

"No, that's for sure. For one, most girls that like sex keep it to themselves and don't act on it," Ginny gave a tiny smile and turned her head.

Draco frowned and lifted himself up; placing his hand under her chin and turning her head back to his. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Ginny took a deep breath. "I'm not sorry for the things I'd done in my past, but I would be sorry if you thought less of me for doing it."

Draco averted his eyes and was quiet.

"You know, this is where I could use some encouragement," Ginny laughed half-heartily.

"I would be lying if I didn't say it made me think less of you…in the beginning, but I've come to realize that you can't change the past, you can't change your actions. I've come to respect you-I don't know how with the way you've been acting, but I have. The fact that I thought less of you before I heard your side of the story and how you still managed to make me have respect for just makes me want to allow you into a part of my life."

Ginny sniffled, leaned forward, and kissed him on the mouth. "Thank you-for everything."

Draco smirked. "So, when and where should we go on our first real date?"

~Fin~

I am not saying that abbreviation for this story is final, but until I've fixed it up a bit in the beginning I just really don't have it in me to add more chapters, because I take so long updating I just wanted to give it a decent ending that could be picked up again. I didn't want any cliffhangers; so there it is…I will be putting it as completed even if I decided later on I want to add to it! ~Aya