Unofficial Portkey Archive

Lovingly Seduced by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Lovingly Seduced

gypsybaby21

Chapter Four:

"Blaise darling!" Ginny cried out to him from down the hall.

He paused and then gave a half turn with small smirk creeping up his face. "Yes dear?"

Ginny gave a slight growl as she walked closer to him. She should have expected that. "I need your help."

He turned fully around and stroked his chin. "For a price."

Ginny sighed. "I know. I need the Slytherin password."

Blaise lifted his eyebrow. "That's a big one."

"I'll do anything," Ginny ground out crossing her hands over her chest.

He sighed and contemplated that statement. Then smiled. "You know what, just give me a kiss and we'll call it at that."

Ginny eyes widened. "Just kiss and I can have the password?"

Blaise gave a soft smile. "That's it."

She gave him a quizzical look, then walked up and over to him, slipping her hand beneath his hair feeling his forehead. "Are you feeling okay? Hmm…you don't have a temperature." Ginny tucked her hair behind her ears.

She gently pressed her body against his and bowed her head to his face. She felt her bottom lip tremble when one of his arms wrapped around her waist. She felt her heart sink, but the flutter in her stomach from his closeness was taking her breath away as he cupped the nape of her neck and pulled her to him.

Blaise almost did a double take at the way she came to him. Her body was rigid, but at the same time soft and seductive. He pulled back slightly and searched her doe eyes.

~*~ What's wrong with her?

~*~ Is she scared? She is!

~*~ Why didn't I ever notice it?

He pulled away further. "What's wrong with you?"

A puzzled look crossed Ginny's face as she smiled at him. "Nothing…kiss me!" she demanded pulling him back.

And he felt it again. Only this time it wasn't fear. He knew then that she was pushing her response.

"Is it me?" he asked softly refusing to let her pull him closer.

She yanked harder, but he didn't budge. Ginny lifted her eyebrow.

~*~ Man of steel he is!

"Blaise come on."

"No! Not if you're scared of me."

Ginny snorted. "I'm not scared of you!"

"Then what's wrong?"

Ginny squinted. "I need that password so kiss me now!"

Blaise held her head back as she dashed to him. "Why are you trying so hard? I mean it won't be the end of the world if you don't win!"

Ginny glared and mumbled. "Yes it will," then sighed. "Come on Blaise."

"Ginny if it isn't me why don't you tell me what it is? I mean it's good to get things off your shoulders."

Ginny let an agitated sigh slip past her lips. "What are you talking about?"

"I just want to understand what's wrong. I don't like kissing someone that's holding back."

"What?" Ginny asked in shock. "I-I'm not."

"Do you feel depressed a lot?" he asked.

Ginny dropped his arm. "What are you going to try and analyze me? Are going to try to figure the poor whorish girl out?" she threw her hand in his face. "Well just stay out!"

She flipped around and stomped away. Blaise frowned deeply and sighed. "It's moon dancers."

She turned and glared. "What?" She gritted out.

He smiled gently. "The password is moon dancers."

The shock was evident on her face and for a fraction of a second Blaise got the distinct feeling that she would run into his arms and hug him. He gave a small gentle smile as he watched her glare fade.

She gave a slow smile. "Thank you…I guess I'll owe you one later."

He waved his hand. "Don't worry about it!"

"I'll worry about it…thanks," she tossed her head sarcastically.

He lifted his eyebrows and snorted. "Boy is she in for a rude awakening." Blaise turned and started whistling as he strolled down the hall.

~*~

"Right on time…12 midnight on the dot!" Ginny grinned priding herself at her accomplishment. She hiked up the stairs until she came to a snooty looking woman in the painting.

"I haven't seen you before!" the painting glared.

"Ha…that's funny. I'm one of the regulars! You're old age must be taking it's toll! Moon dancers."

The woman in the painting gave her one last look and swung open. Ginny grinned and ran up the second set of stairs before pushing into the door that Blaise had insisted was the room he shared with Draco.

"Hello?" Ginny whispered softly.

She looked over to see if Blaise was in bed, but it was neatly made, untouched.

~*~ Good…Draco and I won't have to worry about making too much noise.

A giggle escaped her lips at the thought. Ginny rubbed her hands together in a way that reminded her of Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory when he was getting ready to do something evil to Deedee. She turned to see a heap of silver hair sticking out beneath a pair of green shimmering silk sheets. Ginny bit her bottom lip as her tummy turned.

Slowly, as quietly as possible she walked over to him and gently pulled the soft sheet down.

~*~ Boy did he look angelic in sleep.

She smiled and brushed a piece of his hair out of his face. "Why can't you be this sweet all the time?"

Then suddenly as if realizing what she was doing she jerked back glaring at her hand in displeasure.

~*~ Too close Ginny.

~*~ Why do I feel like this towards him? Even when he's mean, I have this gentleness inside me…the need to hold him so tight that I'll knock the breath out of him.

~*~ Call the bet off.

~*~ Why? No way!

~*~ You're getting to close.

"Stupid reason of mine! Shut-up!" Ginny whispered to herself.

Retreating back she glanced around his room. Grinning to herself she walked over to Blaise's side and pulled out one of his mahogany dresser drawers only to find chocolate flavored condoms and…

Ginny reached for the silver circles. "Handcuffs? Kinky! I should have known he'd like this kind of stuff." Ginny snorted. "I'm definitely not touching anything else in this drawer…those ring of balls do not look sanitary."

She then walked towards Draco's side, but before she could open one of his drawers she saw a black-leathered notebook filled with forest green paper.

"Hmm…never pictured Draco to be a writer," Ginny mumbled as she lifted the book up and rummaged through the worn very much written on pages. "Lets go to the most recent ones. Surely he's writing about me in them!"

Entry 1000:


That damn rat families youngest is starting to creep me out. She came on to me today. I nearly swallowed my tongue. Ginny Weasley has a body on her, but those damn dusted freckles and that mop of blood red hair is just… She's going to be a problem. I find myself wondering if I should just give in, even though she's definitely far from ever being good enough for me, but to see the look on her brothers' face after I throw it at him that I took his sister…it would be priceless. It would be even better if she'd been a virgin, but of course this whole thing is just because she's whoring around with 'The Lusties'.


Ginny paused in her reading. "How does he know about them? And it's not whoring!"

~*~ Are you in denial?

~*~ No! It's fun…it makes me feel…something.

She gritted her teeth and continued to read the entry.


Blaise wants her bad. I wonder if it's because she's the newest, the only one he hasn't had…he keeps bragging about how the brats reputation exceeds her abilities. He says she's still an innocent in his book and that once he got his hands on her he'd show her how to be a real seductress. From my experience with her, she's pretty good. I've had a lot of girls try sneaky ways at getting to me, a lot of girls trying to act innocent and a bit ditzy, but never have they come on to me with such forwardness. I have to say I liked it, but as much as I liked it the first, well that's just as much how fast I got sick of it. I tire of them all. None of them brought anything interesting. Ginny only held a spark of interest, which is the most any of the girls have gotten out, but the spark went out. I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Blaise and his stupid self said maybe I was a homosexual, but that's not it. I know it's not, guys do not turn me on, I'm definitely turned on by girls, and Ginny is one of them. Maybe I'm just too stuck on myself to realize that I'm just too picky when it comes to this topic. That stupid girl is making me second-guess my superiority.


Ginny snorted. "Draco! Gods! You sound like a person with more than one personality, but now I know you're attracted to me," she bit her lip and skipped a head.

Entry 1010:


That little wench! Oh my god did she get to me. She kissed me, good, long, hard…I didn't want her to stop. I made her bleed. I hurt her, I wanted to, but it made me want her more once I pushed her to the ground. The expression on her face, she was lying on the ground with shock spread across her face. It made me wonder what desire would do to her beautiful features. I had to cross that out! How could I think she's beautiful? I'm just slightly attracted to her is all. OH gods what's wrong with me?


Ginny lifted her eyes over to Draco and gave him a tender smile, then continued.

Besides the fact that she's a Weasley she's a beautiful young woman. Notice I didn't cross it out this time. I find myself wondering what she would be like. Maybe it is time to stop thinking I'm better than everyone else.


No way! I am better than everyone else. I'm just attracted to her. I've definitely established that! I wonder why she belongs to that gang though. Probably has something to do with Potter and Weasel.


Damn that hurt! I just hit myself in the head. Trying to knock some sense into yourself hurts!


Ginny Weasley is just a whore. That's probably the only reason why my body reacts to her, but the other girls were just like her. What does that mean? It's something to think about. I'm going to bed!

Entry 1011:


What is wrong with her?


"Where's the rest? Is he talking about me?" Ginny felt her throat close tightly. "There's nothing wrong with me!"

Ginny glared at his sleeping form. "I should put a pillow over you face and suffocate you! You're an evil death eater lover that should die anyway. I wouldn't get in trouble with my family. They hate all ready. Hell they'd probably cheer me on and pat me on the back. After what your father did to me…that bastard ruined my life…I wouldn't go to Azkaban. They would understand," she sighed and shook her head.

~*~ Oh, wonderful thoughts.

~*~ But you don't want to kill him. You couldn't. You're too gentle. Plus you have feelings for him.

~*~ I do not! And I so could kill him.

~*~ They're just words. Don't let them get to you.

~*~ Everyone said 'just words' and look where those words got me!

Memories of the past came flooding in. She couldn't face the pain of it. She would do anything to not feel the pain of the past. The fear of Tom Riddle, of that snake, she couldn't even remember the awful name of it. The cold fear of dying without ever being able to see the sunshine again, Ginny bit her lip as a stream full of tears streaked down her face. Harry and Ron never knew what went down in that chamber; Ginny couldn't even bring herself to form the words in her head.

"They'll never know," Ginny whispered. "Not that they would care enough to know!"

They hadn't even asked her what had happened. They only asked if she was okay. She'd simply said 'yes' and they left it at that. That was about four years ago, and still they hadn't found out. Oh of course her mother wept over her, but Ginny knew her mother would never know why she herself wept inside. Hell, she was barely aware of it.

She wiped her tears away and reached down to her hips then slipped the buttons of her pants out of their slots, and pushed them down her smooth, slender legs. She took the hem of her nightshirt and hauled it up and over her head. She then, in her black laced bra and matching underwear slipped under the covers with the still sleeping Draco.

"You make my heart hurt," she whispered against his forehead as she kissed him softly.

She wrapped his arm around her neck and shivered as his naked chest rested against her nearly bare back. He was so warm. She shivered slightly again as his pants rubbed against her legs sending goose bumps throughout her body.

She laid her head on his chest and inhaled his crisp masculine scent, "I just want to feel," she whispered into him before shutting her eyes and falling asleep herself.

~~

The moment he felt the soft glow of sunlight touch his face he woke up and at that exact moment he felt small shapely legs entwined with his. He smelled sweet flowers and felt the long soft tendrils of hair curling around his chest. His arm was wrapped around someone's neck. Cradling her to him. The girls' whole body was pressed to every crevice of his. Her hands snuggled between their bodies, brushing against his lower stomach. Warmth flooded to Draco's groin and he dropped his head against his pillow biting his lip, holding off a groan.

"Draco don't push her away!" the sleepy masculine voice came.

"Blaise! You knew she was here didn't you? Man I can't do this!" Draco's voice agonized.

"You don't have a chastity belt on or anything, what's up? Why won't you just fuck her?" Blaise asked as softly as possible.

"You know, I'd figure you wouldn't want me to just 'fuck' her. If she gets me you don't get her. Isn't that right Blaise?"

"Even if she does get you I'll have her anyway. She's physically attracted to me! She lusts for me!"


Draco felt his gray eyes darken. "Really?" he asked sarcastically, still in a soft whisper, "they why in the hell isn't she in bed with you?"

Blaise gave him an amused look from across the room. "Because you're her bet. She's a focused gal isn't she?"

"Blaise, keep it down!" Cho groaned as she sat up. "Morning Draco. Happy it's Saturday?"

"Cho? Why in the hell didn't you tell me Ginny was in here?"

Cho shrugged. "You guys looked so cute sleeping together. She's fire to your ice. If you aren't careful she'll melt you!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Please save me from the analogies!"

Cho cocked on eyebrow. "Was that an analogy?"

Both men ignored her as they continued to glare at each other.

Cho sighed. "Well, Blaise love, thanks for this second night of wild animal sex, but I have a screening today."

Blaise turned his head towards Cho and watched as she slowly lifted her elegant naked body out of the bed.

"You guys had sex again? Thank the lord for silent charms!" Draco snorted in disgust.

Blaise let Cho get a fraction of an inch away from the bed before he yanked her into his lap and kissed her senseless. "Good luck."

"So what are you like a couple now?" Draco asked jerking slightly as Ginny nuzzled into his neck. "Oh man."

Cho and Blaise looked at each other and laughed. "Us a couple? More like very good fuck buddies. We don't believe in couples," Cho laughed.

Blaise smirked and gave her an amused look. "It always leads to trouble," he agreed.

"You know, I'm come from a very mean, very pure-blooded death eater family and even I think that sounds wrong. You have issues!" Draco shook his head.

"Oh and you don't?" Blaise asked looking pointedly at Ginny's sleeping form.

"I do, but at least I acknowledge that I do in fact have some. You guys along with little Weaselette here are in denial!" Draco sneered out.

Cho shook her head. "See later!"

Draco and Blaise watched her naked elegant body saunter to the door. She did a clothes-summoning spell and the cloth appeared on her just as she walked out the door.

"Call of nature," Blaise murmured as he left the room.

Draco groaned slightly as he felt Ginny move more fully on top of him.

~*~ The little wench sure does move a lot!

He sighed and then almost unconsciously he brought a hand up and ran it through her hair, then let his fingertips linger on her freckle-dusted face.

Draco felt her stir and not wanting a confrontation or an explanation on why he hadn't pushed her out, he closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

Instead of quietly waking up like he expected her to, she jerked awake and let out a high-pitched ear-piercing scream that startled him so much he dropped from the bed. Her chest was rising and falling in wide-eyed panic.

Blaise burst through the door his eyes wide and accusing as he glanced down at Draco. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do shit!" Draco yelled.

Blaise jumped over to and made an attempt to reach of her, but Ginny backed away, leaping from the bed. Draco sucked in an appreciative breath as he got his first full glance of her body. It wasn't the best he'd seen, but it was good for her age.

"Don't you touch me! Don't touch me!" Ginny screamed at Blaise as she ran to the door. She yanked Draco's black robe off the hook he'd placed it on.

He made an attempt to protest, but Blaise gave him a warning look as he watched her wrap it around herself.

"What a-" Draco started, but Blaise stopped him.

"Stop! I knew she wasn't in that damn group without a reason. Almost every one of those girls has a problem that they couldn't deal with. She was the only one that stumped me. Now I know there's something wrong with her," he said watching the door she had run out of.

"How do you know all of those nasty girls have a problem?"

"Why would they be doing it?"

"Because they like it? I mean it's not unheard of."

Blaise lifted his eyebrow. "Oh what and you're an expert mister virgin? One of the girls, I won't say which one was molested, another one was beaten, three were raped."

Draco stood up and pushed a hand threw his hair. "How do you know all of this?'

"Because I've had them all!" Blaise rolled his eyes and pulled on a pair of pants.

"If all that happened why would they resort to what they're doing?"

"To feel something? I don't know! I do however know that a few of them, like Pansy is just in it for the fun of it. I thought for a bit that Ginny was too until she came to me asking for the password here…and I know definitely after what just happened."

"You gave the password to her?" Draco snorted in disgust. "What'd she give you?"

"All I asked for was a decent kiss. She was scared. She hid it extremely well, but I could tell. Call it a sixth sense. I'm going to help her."

"Oh, like you helped those other girls who are still in there?"

"It takes time to heal pain, but that time will never be able to erase everything people go through. There isn't enough of it!"

Draco glared. "You know, when did you become a night in shining armor! What did you do with my best friend?"

Blaise lifted his dark eyes. "I grew up Draco. Which is what you need to do!"

Draco glared then shrugged. "Maybe."

Blaise lifted his head up. "You agree with me?" then he grinned. "Oh I get it…Ginny makes you feel powerless."

"What? No!"

"Admit it. She gets to you."

"Fine! She does, just a little."

The door creaked open. Both of them turned their eyes to a smiling Ginny. She began clapping. "Bravo! You think you figured me out? Well here's a little news flash for you…I do it because I like it! I'm like Pansy; I'm in it for the fun, the pleasure. Just because you a million times more experienced than me Blaise baby, doesn't mean you know my type," she threw her head back in laughter.

Draco swallowed as she slowly slipped his black robe off, exposing her soft looking flesh. His eyes fell to the swell of her breasts.

Blaise followed Draco's gaze and gave a tight grin, but for the first time he was jealous. Not of Draco though, of the bra that cupped her. He shook his head and gaped.

Ginny sighed and Blaise did a double take as he watched something in her eyes change. "I'm tired of coming on as the horn-dog. I think I'll let you sweat it out," with that she walked away.

"Is she going to walk to her room like that?" Draco asked in shock.

"Ginny!" Blaise yelled.

Draco threw his black robe to running boy. He watched as Blaise shoved her arms in the robe and smiled at her, ruffling her hair. She jerked away and continued to walk.

"She's got a fire attitude doesn't she? Matches her damn hair!" Blaise grinned as he walked back to Draco. He then looked at his best friend. "You know, you aren't an asshole all the time."

"Oh gods! I was nice to her!" Draco dropped down to the bed.

Blaise threw his head back in laughter. "Don't worry! I'm sure she didn't even notice! Only Cho and I know that side of you!"

To Be Continued…