Unofficial Portkey Archive

Priapism by Rylee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Priapism

Rylee

Okay, I'm dedicating this one to Hercules, who deserves to have a good laugh at someone else's expense, in my opinion. :D Enjoy, dude! I'll go ahead and post this, but I'm going to have to hold chapter four a bit longer, because I want five to be done before I post it. So you'll have to bear with me. :D

**********************************************************************

"Bloody hell, Harry!" Ron snapped. "Have some manners! There's a woman present!"

Harry shut his eyes, looking away from them as his face burned red. "Go away," he groaned. "Please just-let me alone."

"Don't tell me this is why you missed McGonagall's class," Ron continued, sounding outraged.

"Ron, shush," Hermione said quietly. "Harry? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he sighed, rolling to his other side. "Nothing, just-go away, please?"

"Did we interrupt you?" Hermione asked quietly. "I mean, I know you had that-little problem earlier."

Harry wished he could just disappear into the mattress. "Hermione-"

"What little problem?" Ron demanded. "What are you talking about?"

"Ron, please. You sounded like you were in pain, Harry."

"What little problem?" Ron asked again, more loudly this time.

"Ron, shut up!" Hermione snapped. "Are you in pain, Harry?"

"Why are you standing there talking to him while he's naked in his bed?" Ron fumed. "You should cover your eyes or something."

"Go away, Ron. If you can't be useful or even the least bit helpful then just go away!" Hermione growled. "Harry, what's going on? If we just walked in at a bad time, please just tell us and we'll go."

Harry buried his face in his pillow. He wanted nothing more than to ask them to leave, but he was entirely too busy trying to hold off another impending orgasm. He ground his teeth but couldn't stop the moan that escaped him as his libido ran away with his brain.

"Harry, I know something is wrong." He felt her fingers brush the bare skin of his back, hesitantly, and his skin seemed to burn at the contact. "Please, tell me what it is."

His mind froze up at her touch and he had the strongest urge to roll over and grab her, to drag her onto the bed and bury himself in her in every way possible. "Christ, Hermione," he moaned, his head swimming. "Oh, God."

"Harry, what--?"

"I can't-I want-." He broke off as his penis gave a massive throb and he shot into the sheets next to him. His body shuddered through the orgasm, a cry ripping almost painfully from his throat.

There was another long silence as he panted himself back to an almost relaxed state. He didn't have to look at Ron and Hermione to know that they'd seen every bit of his display.

"Holy bleedin' fuck," Ron said, almost reverently.

Hermione had pulled her hand away from him, but he felt the bed shift as she reached for him again. "Harry?"

"Don't!" he cried, squirming away from her, his whole body shivering. "Don't touch me." His stomach clenched and he grimaced, feeling his balls tighten again.

"What's wrong with him?" Ron muttered.

"I don't know," Hermione whispered back. "Harry, you have to talk to me. I won't touch you again, I promise, but you have to tell me what's wrong."

His temper was incredibly short at the moment and he rolled onto his back again, pointing to his crotch. "This is what's wrong!" he howled. "This! The fucking thing won't go away. I've been hard since I woke up this morning and I just keep coming and I can't stop needing it! And it hurts so bad that I can barely breathe!"

Hermione gasped. "It's-what? You-You can't-get rid of this-erm, erection?"

"No," he groaned, his back arching almost on its own. Her voice was sending chills through him. He had a brief moment of sanity during which his brain told him quite firmly that he wasn't interested in Hermione that way. It was quashed quickly by the fact that his hips arched toward her of their own volition.

"And you've-already had an orgasm?"

"Six," he sighed, rolling his head back into the pillow.

"Six?" Ron gasped. "SIX?"

"Shush, Ron. But it just keeps coming back?"

"It never goes away!" Harry snapped. "It stays hard. It gets harder, in fact. And Christ, Hermione, it aches." He couldn't help himself. He reached his hand down and wrapped it around his erection. Ron let out a disgusted noise and Hermione gasped as he stroked himself fiercely.

He grunted through his teeth with each stroke and managed three or four this time before his testicles nearly climbed inside of him and he came hard. He felt the warm liquid splash onto his chest and shoulder, heard it splatter the pillow next to his head and the curtains behind him.

Ron let out a low whistle. "Well, at least you shouldn't have any left after that."

"Ron!" Hermione snipped. "Shush. Harry? Are you all right?"

His head was still swimming, being taken over by a red haze that seemed to be coming directly from his groin. "Ungh," he muttered. He heard Hermione mutter a cleaning spell and felt the warm liquid disappear from his body.

"Harry, did you-take anything? A potion or pill?"

"No," Harry insisted, his body trembling. "Nothing."

"Could someone have slipped you something?"

He shrugged, sighing as his eyes started to drift closed. "I dunno."

His stomach flinched again, the sensation traveling down and pooling in his groin. "We should get someone," Hermione suggested. "McGonagall."

"No!" Harry asserted. "No."

"Well, we have to have help, Harry."

"No!" Harry howled, feeling his stomach clench again.

"Harry, please?" Hermione begged, reaching out to touch his forehead. Her touch sent a jolt through him that was more painful and more exciting than electricity. He pulled away from her.

"No," he whispered. He was having a hard time staying awake now. He felt drained, even though his penis pulsed continuously. "No."

He drifted off. The dancing girls were back, but they were led, this time, by a troupe of even more attractive women, as intoxicating as Veelas, who insisted on using their tongues to write their names on his bare skin. He couldn't sleep through this one either, although it seemed to last at least a bit longer than the last. He regained consciousness just as his orgasm overpowered him again. His body tensed to the point that his joints cracked and he shrieked as the force of it rolled through him.

"He hit the ceiling!" Ron gasped, from somewhere to Harry's left. "That's just wrong."

"Harry? Can you hear me?"

He didn't bother to answer, just panted as exhaustion tried to drag him back under. He managed a whimper, but even that strained his throat. Someone pulled the blankets back up over him, tucking them gently around him.

"Here," Hermione said, and he felt her touching the back of his head. "Drink this."

He squirmed away from her. "Don't-touch," he uttered. "Let Ron."

Her hand moved away and he felt another take hold of his neck. "Lean up, mate," Ron said, and Harry could still make out the bit of disgust in his voice. He let Ron lift him and took a few small sips of water, the pain in his throat easing slightly.

Ron set him back against his pillows and he lay as still as he could, trying to rest without sleeping. Hermione must have mistaken the signs and thought he'd dozed off again because she whispered, rather loudly, "Is he still-rigid?"

"I don't know!" Ron said and she shushed him.

"Don't wake him up. Look and see."

"I'm not looking. You shouldn't look either! It's not--polite."

"Oh for heaven's sake, Ron, I've already seen it. Harry's too far gone to care right now and I'm more worried about his condition than what's polite! And if you didn't want me to look, then you should have done it yourself." She huffed and he felt the blankets lift off of him. "Damn," she muttered. "I don't get this."

"You've never heard of it before?"

"Well, there are potions that can create something similar, but not nearly as severe. They're made to prolong the erection and increase the number of orgasms for both men and women, but-the most I've ever heard of was two or three. He's had how many now? It would take a much stronger potion than I've ever heard of, or an enormous overdose of a common one, to create this effect. I just don't understand it."

"Do you think that he took something and just didn't want to tell you?"

Hermione sighed. "I don't know. I'd have to say no. Why would he want to take something to prolong a sexual experience? He isn't having sex with anyone."

"Well, except himself," Ron chuckled.

"But would he want to prolong that?"

"Doubt it. I wouldn't. Especially given the fact that it's hard to find the privacy for a quick one."

They were quiet for a long moment and Harry stayed quiet too, until his testicles squeezed demandingly again and he groaned.

"Not again," Ron muttered. "How can he have anything left?"

"You'd be amazed at the amount your testicles can hold."

Hearing Hermione say the word testicles made Harry groan again. He could easily imagine her soft, small hands holding onto his, rolling them gently, squeezing them slightly. "Fuck," he hissed and bucked his hips as he let loose again. Hermione let out a little squeal and he heard a chair scrape across the wooden floor.

"Watch it, mate!" Ron yelled. "Oh, that's disgusting."

"He can't help it, Ron!" Hermione argued. "For Heaven's sake, there's something wrong with him. Show a little sympathy."

Harry started to tell her thank you, but rolled off into a doze before he had the chance. Voices woke him this time, bringing him back from a dream in which three blondes with breasts the size of Quaffles were taking it in turns to stroke every inch of him.

"..don't understand," Hermione was saying. "It's just-beyond my grasp."

"It's beyond mine as well," a voice said and Harry shuddered. That was, unquestionably, Professor McGonagall. "Has he been conscious, then?"

"Yes, but he's dozing more often now. This last one seemed to have worn him out."

"How long has this-condition persisted?"

"Since he woke up this morning," Hermione said. "I don't know when that was. He said he'd had six-erm, climaxes then and he's had three more since."

"We can test for potions in his system. It's a simple enough spell, although I'd prefer to have Madame Pomfrey perform it."

Harry grunted. "No," he whispered. "Damnit, no."

"Harry?"

"No Pomfrey. Just-leave me alone."

"Mr. Potter, whatever your arguments may be, save them. Your embarrassment will have to take a back seat to the fact that your health is actually at risk here. Your continued tumescence is depriving your brain of blood and therefore of oxygen. Your physical exertion makes it even more necessary that you have both blood and oxygen pumping properly. We must find some way to rid you of this-problem. If that requires allowing every witch and wizard within two hundred kilometers of here come and have a look at you, then you'll just have to deal with it."

Harry sighed. "Dammit."

McGonagall conjured a quill and piece of parchment and scratched something down on it. "Mr. Weasley, if you would please deliver this message to the hospital wing immediately. Miss Granger, will you stay with Mr. Potter, please?"

"Of course," Hermione said. "Is there anything I should do?"

"Continue performing cleansing and cooling charms as needed. Otherwise, just keep an eye on him."

Harry heard two sets of footsteps leave the room and heard Hermione's chair scoot nearer. "Harry?"

He grunted in response.

"How-are you?"

"Tired." He whimpered as his testicles throbbed again, and his hips lifted of their own accord. "Christ," he moaned.

"Does it hurt?"

He almost laughed. It seemed painful, but he knew that wasn't exactly it. He was so turned on, so hard, that his whole midsection ached. He wondered again, and with no small amount of concern, if his bits could actually explode. "Yes," he hissed. "So good. God, Hermione. It's so miserable and so incredible. I need to-Oh, God, I need to come."

He was writhing on the mattress, his feet moving to kick the sheets away and he heard Hermione gasp. "Oh my God," she whispered, but every word seemed to lay on his hot skin like a warm tongue. "Oh, God, Harry."

He gripped himself tightly and stroked, just once. His hips whipped up and he felt all of his muscles clench. He stopped, waiting for the feeling of imminent release to subside a bit, then stroked again. White light flared behind his eyes with every stroke and he thought he might drown in the pleasure washing through him. It was a huge strain on him not to bring himself off right away, but he wanted to hold it off for just a bit. Pause, stroke, pause, stroke, pauseā€¦His whole world seemed to collapse in on him until all that existed was his hand and its motions.

"Harry?" Hermione's hand touched his arm and he grabbed it, clutching it tightly with his own as he came with a keening wail. He felt the world slip away from him this time. He surrendered to a blackness so deep that he wondered if he'd ever come back.

********************************************************************

Getting there. :D Stick with me! And reviews will earn you cookies. Lots of them. ;)

-->