Unofficial Portkey Archive

Priapism by Rylee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Priapism

Rylee

You have no idea how glad I am that this story is going over so well! This chapter is short, sorry about that, but when I started to rewrite it, this part just came in a bit smaller than the others. I'm loving the reviews, too! Thank you for them! Cookies for all!!! :D

*******************************************************************

The class ended with little more embarrassment, and Hermione and Ron headed off to lunch. Harry didn't join them. The encounter with Hermione had left him aching, and he knew that the dorms would be nearly deserted this time of day. He was determined to get rid of his bothersome erection before Transfiguration.

He hurried into his dorm, making sure that no one was around, then shut and locked the door. Then, he shed his robes and started to get out of his clothing. It felt strange enough to be doing this during the day, let alone to be undressing for it. Living with so many other boys around, a quick wank under the blankets in the dark of the dorm was as much as he was used to, and that rarely included actually stripping his pyjama pants off.

When he'd gotten his kit off, he stretched out on his bed and drew the curtains. He summoned the bottle of lotion that he kept hidden between his bed and the night table and popped the lid, letting the cream warm in his palm for a moment before applying it to his still-stiff penis.

Again, the sensation was immediate and severe. It felt better than it had even a few hours ago, better than he could remember it ever feeling. The first stroke sent a wave of pleasure rolling through him that made him gasp involuntarily. The second actually made his toes curl. He had to pause before the third, because it was all coming to a head too quickly, and he worried that maybe that's why his condition wasn't abating.

It had never mattered before, of course. In fact, in this situation, he figured the quicker the better. There was less of a chance of getting caught, more of a chance that he might actually make it to lunch. Still, there was something really odd about his continued erection and, it seemed, normal rules didn't necessarily apply here.

So he waited. The next stroke was slower, his touch much gentler than he normally applied. It made no difference. The warm simmer in his testicles became a full flame and his hips jerked of their own accord. He tried to stop it, but was even more helpless than usual to make it last. A grunt escaped him as he came again, and he could almost hear every joint in his body protest as his body contorted with the force.

Several long minutes later, he opened his eyes and blew out a long breath. He wasn't relieved, however. His hand was still around his penis and the damned thing was still as hard as ever.

"How is this possible?" he muttered, wiping his face with a clean corner of his sheet. His testes twitched in, what seemed to him, a smug way. "I'm not amused," he told them, sighing. "Give up already."

He lay still for a little while longer, hoping, praying, that this would make some difference. It didn't. Transfiguration class was drawing closer and he knew he'd either have to suck it up and get dressed again or skive off. The latter seemed like a much more pleasant option at the moment.

He sat up to grab his wand and gave it a wave. The mess on and around him vanished and he was thrilled, not for the first time in his life, that magic was so convenient. Then, he stretched out again.

His mind ran over his two options again, although it was, admittedly, spending a great deal more time on skipping class than braving it. His body seemed inclined to agree as the post-orgasmic need for a nap seeped into him. He wasn't going to argue. He'd been good this year about going to class and doing his work. He deserved a day off, he supposed.

His mind made up, he curled up under the blankets, pulling his knees up, then straightened out again. The pressure his legs put on his testicles in that position made him feel like he was going to explode. He wondered, as he rolled onto his back, if testicles could actually pop.

He stretched out on his back, then glanced down. His stiffened penis left a clear outline in the covers. Anyone walking by would be able to see it.

"Christ," Harry muttered, rolling over onto his stomach. He realized quickly that that wouldn't work either. The weight of his body pressed his hardened member into the mattress and he almost involuntarily started to thrust against it. I have to come, he thought, the idea amazing him as it passed through his mind. He had come. Three times. That should have been more than enough. He should have been limp and sated by now. Instead, he seemed to be throbbing with need.

He shifted onto his side and somehow managed to find a position that put no pressure on his already-tight testicles, but still allowed him to hide his erection. He must have dozed off because he began to have very vivid, although jointed, images of women dancing around him. They were naked, their full breasts swaying and bouncing as they moved, their pelvis gyrating towards him, their legs kicking high into the air so he could see everything that was between them. He heard himself moan even through the haze of sleep, and awoke not much later to find himself lying in a pool of sticky semen. He flinched, grabbing his wand and cleaning up the mess.

He almost didn't care to look. He didn't have to, really. He could feel it. Sure enough, his penis was as hard as ever, aching as it pushed itself out from his body. It was an angry red now and the veins just under the surface stood out like mountains under the tightly stretched skin. His testicles were sore, so much so that he could have almost doubled over from it.

This was definitely not normal. Something was very, very wrong here.

He groaned as he shifted again, onto his back. To hell with anyone seeing this. It hurt too bad to have his testicles touching anything but the cool sheet and even that stung a bit.

He dozed again and the dancing girls came back, double in number this time and much more affectionate than before. His shout as he came woke him this time. He opened his eyes to find he was arched off of the bed, his orgasm rocketing through him time after time. The puddle that settled around him this time soaked the sheets thoroughly both above and below him and he didn't have the energy to move to clean it up.

He dropped back onto the mattress, his semen collecting uncomfortably under his back, his body aching. He didn't dare hope, though, that this had been the one. He barely had to think to realize that he was as he had been since he'd woke up that morning. Only worse. It seemed that he got more randy with each climax.

His mind swam with images of the naked dancing girls, moving closer to him, their smiles wicked as they bent and writhed before him. He feared closing his eyes because he had no doubt that dozing would bring on another orgasm. He almost laughed at the oddity of this worry. He'd never before feared having an orgasm. In fact, he usually fought tooth and nail to get a good one, and had never before had one as incredible as this last one.

Something about this whole situation felt so wrong. It was too consuming. His eyes drifted shut and he forced them open again. "Stay awake," he muttered, lifting his arm to wipe his forehead. He was sweating quite heavily and his sheets stuck to his back from the disgusting cocktail of bodily fluids he was lying in. He managed to roll just enough to get his wand and cast a half-hearted cleaning charm and two cooling spells, one over his sheets and one under.

The spell wafted around his inflamed penis, and he shuddered. It felt like a cool breath across his hot skin. His eyes had started to drift closed again when the door to the dorm banged open.

"Harry! What in the bloody hell are you doing? You missed Transfiguration. McGonagall's about to do her nut."

Harry forced his eyes open again and stared up at Ron. "I don't feel well," he mumbled.

Ron's face paled. "What? Is it your scar again? Is You-Know-Who up to something?"

Harry shook his head, wiping his forehead again. "No. It's not that."

"What is it then? It had better be good or you're in for a detention."

"It's-nothing. I'm just not feeling well."

Ron frowned at him. "Should I get Hermione to come up and check on you?"

"N-No," Harry said, shaking his head vehemently. "No, it's all right."

"McGonagall then? You really should be looked at."

"I'm fine."

"Right. Wait until I tell Hermione that."

"Ron, don't-" he started, but Ron was already headed back out of the room. Harry groaned, shifting back onto his side. He was amazed that Ron hadn't seen the bulge in the sheets already. He certainly didn't want Hermione to see it.

He groaned again as a wave of lust rolled through him, so strongly that his eyes rolled in his head. How could he still be horny? He'd had five orgasms in just a couple of hours. This wasn't normal on so many different levels.

Hermione burst through the door a minute later, her eyes wide. "Harry? What's wrong? Ron said it wasn't your scar, so what is it? Do you have a fever?" She caused the bed to bounce as she sank down beside him and he grunted, wincing. Her hand moved to his forehead and she frowned, her fingers trailing across it. Harry's penis gave a jovial little throb when her hand came into contact with his skin. "You're warm, but I don't think you're feverish. Are you hurting?"

Harry almost laughed. "A bit, yeah."

"Where? In your stomach? Did you get hit by a bludger at practice yesterday? Straighten out and let me see."

His eyes widened and he curled on himself just a bit more. As he did, his penis got caught between his legs and his stomach and throbbed miserably. He let out a cry of mixed pain and ecstasy, tossing his head back.

Hermione gasped, grabbing his legs and trying to pull them away from his chest. "Harry, loosen up. Let me see! Ron, help me."

Harry redoubled his efforts to stay curled up. "Don't," he moaned. "Please, Hermione, don't."

With both of them tugging on him, he didn't stand a chance. He moaned as they straightened him out and Hermione pulled back the blankets.

The only sound for a long moment was his breathing. Then Hermione squeaked, "Oh my God."

***************************************************************************************

:D Poor Hermione. Poor Harry. *grins* I have more. I might post it sometime later today, if I can work out a few little problems. Thanks, as always, for reading!!!

-->