Unofficial Portkey Archive

Priapism by Rylee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Priapism

Rylee

Hey! Remember me?? Well, I've decided to give up on my other two stories for the time being and try something different. I hope you'll like this one. It came to me while watching TV (stupid Erectile Dysfunction ads) and just wouldn't go away. :D Hope you like it.

******************************************************************

Harry was hardly surprised when he woke up with a stiffie. He was a teenage boy, after all, and morning woodies were just a wonderful part of that life. He blinked his eyes open, going through the usual morning routine of scratching and stretching. One hand reached up to rub his eyes and face while the other moved down to give his bits a bit of a tug. He settled them more comfortably into his pants, letting out a yawn, and sat up.

He didn't like to wank in the mornings, as a matter of course. If he stayed lying down that long, he'd doze back off, no matter how quickly his hand was moving on him. Instead, he rolled out of bed, gathered a clean set of clothes from his trunk and staggered toward the bathroom. He didn't bother to hide the tenting in his pants because he roomed with four other boys who would, undoubtedly, be in the same condition when they woke up. The only two concerns among them were that they had managed to calm down before they got to the Great Hall, which could usually be taken care of by a quick morning piss and wasn't actually necessary since their robes did a wonderful job of hiding that condition anyway, and that they stand at least ten feet from each other until said condition had abated, just out of courtesy.

He made his way into the showers and stripped off, stopping to pee, which was no mean feat given the rather persistent trajectory involved. He stepped into the warm water, studiously ignoring the stiffness as he washed. However, when he was ready to shut off the shower and get dried off, his penis was still staring up at him, stubbornly hard.

"Go away," he muttered down to it, rinsing once more in hopes that it would give up for the morning. Still, no luck. It stayed steadfastly stiff. "Damnit," he sighed, glancing over his shoulder. There was another rule among the boys of this dorm, and probably every other dorm in every other school around the world. Wanking was necessary. It was natural. They all did it, and didn't hide that fact. It wasn't, however, something any of the others wanted to see. Do it behind the curtains of your bed or in a bathroom cubicle or wherever else you could do it without being in plain sight, but don't do it where someone could walk in and get an eyeful of your bare arse clenching with your head thrown back. (The exception to this rule was if you were with a girl and she was making your head roll back and your arse clench. It was encouraged to share your sexual exploits with your roommates, provided you had a cute girl in the bed with you.)

Harry couldn't be sure when anyone else would be coming in, but he reckoned he could risk it for at least a few minutes. If this bothersome erection hadn't left off by then, he'd go about his day as best he could until it gave up.

He put a little shampoo onto his hand and started to slowly stroke himself. It felt a bit different this time, maybe just because it was early in the morning and he rarely bothered to take care of this need before lunch time. Each stroke sent a shot of pure bliss through his veins and he moaned heartily. This one wasn't going to take long at all. In fact, he slowed himself down just a bit to keep from ending it too quickly. Still, within a few minutes of his first grasp, he was grunting out a rather nice orgasm, spurting several times onto the wall in front of him.

He sighed, leaning his arm against the wall and dropping his forehead against it. He was panting, which was unusual for such a quick jerk as that one. He let his breathing calm and stood to rinse himself again, then looked down, frowning.

His penis stared back at him, seemingly still as hard as it had been before. "What the--?" he muttered, giving it a small flick with his fingers. It bounced, but settled back into the same position, pointed straight at the ceiling.

In all the times that Harry had tossed off, this had never happened to him. He put his hand around it again and gave it another experimental tug. His knees weakened slightly at the feeling. But he'd just-He knew he'd just-Of course he had! The evidence was still on the wall in front of him. It should have gone flaccid by now.

He didn't have time for another go. He was already going to have to scarf his breakfast in order to make it to class on time. He did the only thing he could think of and turned the hot water off, leaving only the cold. It took his breath out of him as it poured over his head and body, and he stood under it until he was shivering violently, but his penis didn't slouch in the least.

"Persistent little bugger, aren't you?" he said, and shut the water off. He dried quickly, noticing that anytime he brought the towel near his bits, he felt a thrill roll through his that caused him to gasp.

He pulled on his pants and trousers, taking great care, when zipping up, to keep everything out of the way. He could hear voices in the stairwell and knew that most of Gryffindor house was already on their way to class. He hurried to finish dressing and sprinted back up the stairs, grabbing his bag quickly.

He made it to the Great Hall just in time to grab two slices of toast and a handful of bacon, and fashioned a sandwich to eat as he dashed off to class. He made it into the Charms classroom just before the bell rang, practically throwing himself into a seat between Ron and Hermione.

"Harry," Hermione hissed as Professor Flitwick began his lecture. "Where have you been? You were very nearly late!"

Harry, still trying to catch his breath, pulled his book out of his bag. "Sorry, I overslept."

Ron opened his mouth to say something, frowning, but Harry shot him a pleading look. Ron shut his mouth again, looking uncertain.

Harry tried to listen to the lecture on the Bedazzling Charm, but kept shifting uncomfortably as his pants pressed against his still-present erection. He wiggled so much that he distracted Hermione, who leaned over and whispered, "Would you please sit still?"

He rolled his eyes at her, shifting again. This time, the head of his penis brushed heavily against a rather worn spot on his trousers and the feeling caused him to moan softly.

Hermione and Ron both turned to look at him, Ron's eyes wide, Hermione's narrowed. When Flitwick left them alone to practice the charm, Hermione nearly pounced on him. "What is with you today?" she asked quietly, yet aggressively. "You're acting very nervous."

"I'm fine," he muttered, shaking his head. His cock gave a small throb and he bit off another moan. "I'm just-a bit tired, I reckon."

Hermione studied him for another minute, then went to work on the spell. Harry got nowhere with it, and was given a rather stern lecture by Flitwick before they left the class. They had a free period, during which he and Ron went to the Common Room and Hermione headed off for Arithmancy. Harry sat in one of the arm chairs, swishing his wand around, pretending that he was practicing Flitwick's charm, but in actuality, he was constantly distracted by the twitching tumescence in his pants.

Finally, about halfway through their free period, he stood and, muttering something non-committal to Ron, rushed up to the boys' loo. He didn't have the time to mess with soap, really, since he didn't know when or if someone would be coming in. Instead, he dropped his trousers and leaned his left hand against the stall door.

As soon as his hand touched his cock, his knees gave out. It felt so incredible that he couldn't bite back the groan that ripped out of him. He forced himself back to his feet and grabbed hold again, more gently this time. He stroked it easily, letting his eyes fall shut. His breath caught in his throat and he leaned more heavily on his hand. His orgasm was building incredibly quickly and no matter how slowly or gently he moved his hand, it continued to come on at breakneck speed.

Within minutes, he was grunting and huffing as he spilled thickly onto the door in front of him. It took him longer to catch his breath than it had to come, and his hands trembled as he waved his wand to clean up the mess. As he pulled his trousers back up, he noticed that his penis was still hard as a rock. "What is [I]with[/I] you?" he snapped. "I can't spend all day doing this!"

His erection continued to point up at him as if letting him know that it wasn't going to surrender just because he wanted it to. He finished fastening his pants, noting that they felt even more confining on him now than they had before. He sighed as he pulled his robes down to cover the bulge, then moved downstairs.

Ron was waiting in front of the fire. "Where've you been? If we don't hurry, we're going to be late for Defense Against the Dark Arts."

Harry just nodded, grabbing his bag. They hurried to the classroom and met up with Hermione outside. She looked at Harry with a calculated expression. "Why are you so flushed?"

His hand automatically went to his forehead. He did feel warmer than usual. "Oh-erm, we had to hurry to get down here. I guess I just got a bit winded."

"Getting out of shape, Harry?" Ron joked.

Hermione, however, didn't seem to buy it. "Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm fine," he said, trying to wipe any expression from his face.

She didn't get a chance to question him further, as the classroom door opened and Kingsley Shacklebolt motioned them inside. "No wands today," he said in his deep, calm voice. "We're going to be doing something slightly different. Place your books and wands on the cushions and step into the middle of the floor, please."

The students looked around uncertainly, but did as he asked. They gathered in a small group in the middle of the floor.

"I realize that most of you are convinced that, once you've learned defensive spells, your wands will always save you. That's a terrific theory--[b]if[/b] you don't lose your wand. What are you going to do, though, if your wand is knocked from your hand, or if you're disarmed? How are you going to defend yourself if you're unable to do it magically?"

A few of the students started to mumble, looking at each other in confusion. Even Hermione looked highly uncertain.

"This is a problem that Aurors face all the time. And for the next few weeks, I'm going to show you how we train for just such an event." He waved his wand and the floor under their feet seemed to drop slightly. Harry looked down to realize that his feet were sinking a small way into the floor, which now felt squishy. "We're going to learn hand-to-hand combat."

Most of the boys grinned at each other. The girls all seemed much less enthusiastic.

"So, pair off. Gryffindor against Gryffindor, Ravenclaw against Ravenclaw."

Hermione looked around for a minute, then sighed. Parvati and Lavender had paired off, leaving her as the only unpaired female. She glanced up and saw Harry, and her face broke into a smile. "Harry, would you--?"

He couldn't turn her down. He didn't want to leave her without a partner. So, he wandered in her direction. "This should be fun," he muttered.

She nodded, looking a little worried. "I-I know you'll go easy on me. Right?"

He laughed. "Of course, but I doubt that I'll have to. You're stronger than you think you are."

She beamed and blushed slightly. "Well-thank you, Harry."

"First move," Kingsley said, calling their attention back to the front, "is a flip. I don't expect you to get this right the first time, but we'll give it a try. Finnigan! I need someone to demonstrate this with." Seamus walked a bit hesitantly to the front. "Face me and hold your arms out, please. No, not to the sides, but in front of you. If you and an attacker are face to face, this is the easiest way to get away from them, if you can do it correctly." Seamus didn't have the chance to see it coming.

Within a second, Kingsley had stepped close and tugged Seamus' hands out to either side. Then, still quick as a flash, he turned, knocking Seamus off balance and dropping him to the floor. "It doesn't give you much of an advantage, a second, maybe two, but it gives you a chance to do something to defend yourself and that's what matters." Kingsley continued. "I'll show you once more. Remember," he said, as Seamus righted himself, looking even more wary than before, "the objective is to get them off-balance so you have to move quickly and you likely won't get a second chance." He once again pulled Seamus into what looked like an awkward embrace, then twisted and dropped him onto the mat floor.

As he got to his feet this time, Seamus muttered something under his breath that made Kingsley chuckle. He was walking a bit gingerly as he moved back to his spot across from Dean.

"Right. Pair off and see how you do! It will be a bit more difficult since your partner knows your intention, but that just means you need to be a bit inventive about it. Off you go!"

Hermione gave Harry a nervous glance. "Would you like to go first or--?"

Harry shook his head. "No, go ahead."

She nodded, squaring her shoulders. Harry held his arms out loosely in front of him and was determined not to put up much of a fight. Of course, Hermione didn't know that.

She grabbed his arms and forced them apart, dragging him forward easily. Their bodies connected for only a brief second, but it was more than long enough for Hermione to feel what Harry had managed, for a moment, to forget.

Her eyes widened and she let out a yelp, but only after she'd actually started to twist her body. They both lost their footing and Harry went down, landing on his back on the mat with an Oomph! Hermione got her legs tangled with his and tripped, landing right on top of him.

There was a moment, short in reality but eternity in perception, in which she just lay there staring down at him in shock. He felt his face burning, but it was a trifle compared to the fuss his penis was kicking up in his trousers. It throbbed, heaving as much as it could in the little space left between their bodies and was only just merciful enough not to let loose its load.

Hermione gave another squeak and scrambled to her feet, staring wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the offending member. Harry rolled over as quickly as he could and stood, adjusting his robes as best he could before turning back to her. His cheeks were still hot and he knew the blush on them was as bright as the sun.

She was still staring at him when he turned around, but he was surprised to find that he wasn't the only one blushing. "Harry--?" she started, quietly, but he waved her off. "Not now," he said. "Please."

She nodded, finally dropping her eyes. Harry looked around, relieved to see that most of the students were absorbed in their own practice and hadn't seen a thing. Most of them.

Ron was watching the two of them with a bemused expression. Harry gave him a tight smile and turned away. "Um, so should I--?"

Hermione chewed her lip, her cheeks glowing. "Oh. Well, yes I suppose you have to." She lowered her voice, stepping closer. "Are you still--?"

Harry swallowed hard. "Er, yeah. But I'll-try to keep it away from you."

Hermione blinked, then laughed softly. "It's fine, Harry. It's a natural thing, and you shouldn't-"

"Um, Hermione? Can we not talk about this? I'm going to combust in a moment."

She giggled, but nodded. "All right." She took her place and held her arms out. "Give it your best shot."

*******************************************************************

Well, there's the first bit. I have more written, but I decided to lengthen the story a bit and so I'm piecing it together a bit at a time. Let me know what you think?

-->