Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Note: Here you go! Better late than never right?

Chapter Seven: Itchy Bedmate

Lily glared evilly at James as he hovered over her applying lotion to her poison dusted arms. "Why does he have to be a helper in the hospital wing?"

Ari gritted her teeth as James smacked her hand for itching. "Lily, shut-up, this is your fault!"

Lily scoffed angrily. "How is it my fault? You're the one that forgot to bring the stupid gloves and bags so that we wouldn't get the poisoned dust on us."

"Well you forgot to remind me," Ari muttered. "I think we forgot together that the cloths were poisoned.

Lily and Ari were so busy fighting that they failed to notice Peter, Sirius, and Remus walk in grumbling and itching. James, who was still applying lotion to Lily's arms with a cotton ball, glanced up, a piece of stray brown hair fell into his face making him look boyish. His sudden shout of laughter made Lily jerk back in surprise.

"That's what the girls were bickering about," James snorted. "I knew something was up. No way Lily would have done that to me willingly."

"Can I go now?" Lily asked huffily.

James gave her a soft smile as he dabbed the last bit of lotion tenderly on her arm. "I'm under specific orders to make you two stay in the wing. I'm guessing that applies to the three of you as well."

Ari growled at James as he advanced on her. "Why? It's nothing serious!"

"Actually poison dust is very serious. If you got too much on you then it can go into your blood stream and because it's called 'poison dust' it'll poison the blood and cause a very slow painful death. Your skin will start to peel off and you can actually feel your heart slowing down not to mention the blood circulation becoming 'cramped'." James grinned down at Ari.

Remus grunted. "You could have just said a simple 'it can be deadly if it gets into the blood stream'. That's all you had to say."

"I made sure I didn't use that much! I'm not a moron James Potter," Lily glared.

James sighed and went to Ari's next arm. "I never said you were. I admire your intelligence, Lily," he said softly.

Lily swallowed and turned her eyes to the floor. "Thank you."

James paused in what he was doing for just a fraction of a second and looked at Lily from the corner of his eye.

"Oh my god! The she-devil said 'thank you' to her enemy. How many times do you think we'll hear that? That was priceless," Sirius ground out with irritation.

"Cut back on the sarcasm-here I'm in charge," James said.

"Technically you're only a helper!"

"Yes but since the head healer isn't here I'm in charge."

Lily gritted her teeth. "I don't need you to stick up for me!"

"Sorry, don't bite my head off," James teased as he tossed the bottle of lotion towards Sirius. "I am not putting lotion on you guys."

Ari licked her lips. "Oh, but it would turn me on so much! I mean after all we did put the dust in the underpants. I'd love to see a man stroking another mans-"

"Oh, ewe, do not finish that sentence!" Sirius growled.

"Okay girls you stay were you are, and guys go through the gel wall."

Peter groaned. "I hate going through that thing. It makes me feel like my organs are twisting to the opposite sides. You should make them go through it! They're the ones who did it," Peter snarled at them.

"Oh you can dish it out Peter, but you can't take it. You definitely belong with Sirius and James," Lily growled.

"And Remus," Remus added.

Lily smiled towards Remus. "No, I like you and I have no idea why you are friends with them. No hard feelings about the dust in your clothes, Ari insisted we do you when I said 'not Remus'."

Remus bowed his and licked his lips in amusement. "Thanks Ari, really," he spoke sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"Get!" James said pointing to the greenish rippling wall that separated the girls from the guys.

"Are you leaving now?" Lily sighed in irritation.

James scraped his teeth over his bottom lip and turned to pick up his Quidditch bag. "Yes milady, I'm leaving."

"Good!"

James sighed one last time and walked out.

Ari licked her lips and dropped down on the bed, pulling the covers up over her, and resting her arms above the covers. "Lily, I really think you should ease up a bit now. You should give him a chance, I mean you never know, you might like it."

Lily settled down in the hospital bed, not saying anything as she shut her eyes and drifted off to what would be a restless sleep of passionate grunts and gentle gropes between her dream self and her dream James.

~*~

Lily could feel someone watching her as she slept.

"I know your up," James whispered softly.

Lily felt the bed dip down and her eyes opened instantly. "Am I still dreaming?" The words popped out of Lily's mouth before she could stop them. She gasped in horror and jerked up from the bed accidentally knocking her forehead against James causing her to fall back against the bed. Lily grunted in pain and held her forehead. James summoned a damp cloth and placed it on top of her head.

"Careful," James spoke softly.

"What are you doing here?" Lily practically shrieked.

"Shh, Ari's sleeping. What's this about dreaming?"

Lily felt her face flush in embarrassment. "N-nothing."

They both were quiet for a while as James dabbed her forehead with the cool damp cloth. Soon the dabbing become more of a stroke and Lily felt her heart beat quicken. James' liquid golden eyes never once left Lily's face.

"You haunt me Lily," he whispered as he let his fingers pass through the cloth and caress her cheek.

Her mean retort died on her tongue. "I-I'm sorry," was the only thing she could manage.

"I'm going to kiss you," James smiled softly down at her; his fingers seemed to be hypnotizing her as she watched him bend neck, touching her lips with his.

Lily gasped softly. She couldn't handle it, not after the dream, and she allowed herself to wrap her arms around his neck. James, smartly, took her arms away from his neck and laid her down on the bed, spreading her arms to the side. He rested himself between her thighs and grunted softly as they bumped middles. He pulled back slightly brushing his fingers through her hair, smiling at her dazed look.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered against her cheekbone.

"James please…I can't-"

He cut her off with a hard passion filled kiss that swept her breath away.

"Oh James," she gasped.

He took that opening and pushed his tongue through her mouth. James slid his hand down her side and cupped her breast. He licked her lips and pulled away, letting his head drop to her shoulder.

"Lily, just don't say anything, please," James begged softly as he felt her chest rise beneath his.

He wrapped his arms around her and clutched her tightly to him. James inhaled her fresh cinnamon smell, nuzzled her neck, and then he slowly lifted himself off her and walked out of the wing.

"Whoa baby," Ari whispered softly.

Lily glanced up to watch Ari dash out of the bed and climb up underneath her covers. Lily pulled the covers over their heads and instantly Ari lit the tiny space.

"How's your heart?" Ari asked.

Lily's eyes widened and she placed her hand over her heart, moving it swiftly up and down. "Thump, thump, thump, thump."

"LILY! That's the first time you've ever admitted-"

Lily rolled her eyes. "I know, I know! Don't rub it in."

Ari licked her lips and squealed. "So do I hear a chance?"

Lily licked her lips. "A big one. His lips are so sweet!"

Ari laughed kicked her feet noisily. "Isn't it great, one minute you hate him and then with in five you can't stop thinking about him?"

"What am I going to do Ari? I still feel this urge to just bash the bastard in the head, but then that other urge comes and all I want to do is kiss him, touch him…I'm lost."

Ari smiled. "So don't be lost."

"Easier said than done!"

"Not really. Most of the time it's true, but not this time. You already had some sort of feelings for the b-I'll stop there, anyhow next time he comes onto you, push it farther. So what were you thinking when he was kissing you?"

Lily shook her head. "I was thinking ewe get him off me at first and then all I could think was 'gimme more' and 'please don't let him stop'. I was like why am I thinking this and then I knew that I didn't hate him as much as I thought."

"Smile when you see him tomorrow, maybe even go up and talk to him."

"No, no way," Lily said shaking her head.

"Why? You just said it yourself that you don't hate him."

"But why do I notice it now?"

"Love works in mysterious fast pace ways love."

"Ari go to your bed!" Lily scolded playfully.

Ari grunted. "Pleasant dreams," she teased.

Lily growled and threw her pillow at her.

To Be Continued

Hope everyone liked this chapter! An NC-17 chapter will be coming soon, I'm not sure if it'll be the next chapter or the chapter after that…we'll see! ~Aya