Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just You by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just You

gypsybaby21

Chapter Three: Potion Gone Wrong

Lily groaned as she woke up from another hot and heavy dream. "Two in one night! Gees Lil, you're on a roll," she spoke to herself with sarcasm.

"What time is it?" Having her face in her pillow muffled Ari's voice as she snuggled deeper into it.

Echo, who had always been a morning person, was up and ready. All shiny and bright she answered, "The time is…it's time to get up! You should have gotten up earlier. The sun rise was breath-taking."

Ari lifted her head slowly from her pillow with a glare spread across her features and her rumpled golden hair matted to her forehead. "Echo, I worry about you sometimes."

"I need to make Fire Oil," Lily whispered, resting the palm of her hand against her forehead and her other hand against her burning stomach.

Echo grinned down at Lily as she continued fixing her hair. "Having problems in the passion factor?"

Lily sighed and slowly sat up with an irritated look plastered to her face as she glanced at Echo. "More like, courage and strength."

Ari took her turn in nagging Lily on. "Fear of giving into that big hunk of beef cake?"

Lily glared and yanked a pillow out from under her head, throwing it into Ari's unsuspecting face. Lily laughed out loudly at the shocked expression on her friends face when the pillow rammed into her. Ari's mouth just dropped open as she continued to stare at the pillow.

"I'll make it tonight," Lily stated as she swung her legs over the bed.

"Mine as well do the whole shebang and take the Fire Bath too." Echo smiled.

Lily paused for a second as she realized Echo had been applying different make-up today. It made her look like she was glowing made her look exotic. "Ech-honey what are you doing?"

A small blush spread across her cheekbones and she turned to go fetch something from her perfectly made bed. Bending down over and under the bed she pulled out a box. "I know this is kind of sudden to be slapping this down on the table, but every other generation, which is my generation, on this day, the youngest girl of the family will find her life lover."

This was news to Ari and Lily. "What?"

"Today is the day I'm supposed to find my husband. I mean of course I won't marry him right away, but after college…I just hope the tradition up lives with me!" A dreamy look crossed over her face.

"Yeah," Ari grinned, "just don't tell that to the guy it happens to be."

Lily laughed as she got up. "How are you supposed to know anyhow?"

"I'm not exactly sure. Mum says when it happens I'll know."

Lily smiled generously and patted Echo on the back. "Well, I hope it's someone you like."

"You're telling me," Echo grinned in the mirror.

~~

"Are you sure this is where she sits?" Remus asked disgustedly, "I can't believe I let you talk me into this Prongs!"

Sirius sauntered over and slapped him heartily on the back. "Ah, cheer up Moon-Beam."

Remus pushed Sirius's hand off his shoulder and gave him a death glare. "Don't call me that."

James just grinned. "Yes, I'm positive. They never change seats."

"Been watching her a lot have you? So how have the dreams been lately?" Sirius asked wiggling his eyebrows.

James replied simply a look of worry crossing his eyes. "Hot and heavy, more so actually."

Sirius grinned mischievously. "Oh Jamie, make love to me," his high-pitched voice lowered ridiculously low as he imitated James. "Yes Lily, it is my manly duty to bring you pleasure."

James pursed his lips, trying not to grin. "You are such an idiot."

"Pour it in," Sirius said suddenly.

"It better be invisible when it hits her cup," Remus added.

James held his hand up in reassurance. "Don't worry, it will be!"

When it touched the side of the silver goblet the red juice disappeared. James sighed with hope, and then looked to Remus and Sirius giving them a grin. They managed to move away just as people started coming in.

~~

The minute Lily walked in she saw James, Remus, and Sirius sitting innocently at the table.

Innocently?

Puh!

They wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

Which means they're up to something.

As Lily sat down in her seat she looked over to Ari and Echo, jerking her head towards the boys. "They're up to something."

"You noticed that too huh?" Ari smirked.

Orange juice appeared in their cups with mounds of breakfast food beside them. Lily picked up her fork, dipped it into the scrambled eggs, and then slowly slid the tin of the fork into her mouth, humming slightly at the wonderful taste. She reached for her drink to wash down the contents.

"The breakfast is always so good," Ari groaned in pleasure as she placed a piece of apple-buttered toast into her mouth.

Lily paused and took another drink of her juice. When the sweet tangy juice touched her tongue, she paused for a second time and glanced down into the metal cup.

"What's wrong?" Echo asked around a mouth full of eggs.

"Does your orange juice taste different?"

Echo reached for her juice and took a sip. "Nope it's fine."

"Hmm, maybe I just got a bad batch. Can I taste yours?" Lily asked as she reached for Echo's cup not waiting for a yes or no. She frowned into Echo's glass of juice. "It tastes fine!" she took another drink of hers then another one of Echo's.

"Hey, drink your own now!" Ari said as she watched Lily reach for her cup.

Lily pursed her lips and took another gulp of hers. She then lifted her fork back up, pinched it inside of the Honeydew, and put it in her mouth, letting the sweet juiciness travel along the contours of her lips and inside of her mouth.

~~

"How much is she supposed to drink of it?" Sirius asked.

James sighed in defeat. "All of it, but she already thinks it tastes weird, I can tell by the look on her face. She might not finish drinking it."

"Gods! Memorized her expressions have you? Keep your hopes up," Sirius patted him on the back. "You'd think you were in love with her instead of just lusting after her."

James shrugged and looked down the table at Lily.

~~

"Oh gods," Lily gasped suddenly.

"Are you okay?" Ari said with a worried look on her face.

Lily bent down clasping her stomach with her arm, and lying her head down on the table.

"Lily?" Echo asked.

They watched as she slowly lifted her head up.

~~

"Hey what is she doing?" Remus asked worriedly. "Oh god, I told you it wouldn't work! You shouldn't meddle with people's dreams. She's going to kill you!"

James tensed. "She's coming over here."

Sirius smacked his hand down on the table. "She must have had a counter spell."

James and Remus scowled and looked at Sirius in disbelief. James rolled his eyes and growled sarcastically. "Could you get anymore stupid?"

"Jamie baby, don't be jealous 'cause I'm beautiful."

James snorted. "Just pretend you don't notice her."

They went to work on their food. James smacked his hands together getting ready to lean in to get his fork when he saw Lily standing next to him. He glanced up trying to keep his face expressionless.

"What do you want Evans?" he replied drolly.

She pulled James' shoulders back, turned herself so she was facing him, sat on his lap and wrapped her limbs around his waist and neck.

"Um…" James said puzzled his hands raised in defense, but before he could get anything out he felt her lips on his.

"Wow," Sirius gasped.

All James's could feel was Lily rubbing him with her body and her tongue in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her slumped back up, bringing their bodies closer together. He lifted a hand up and shoved it through her hair, continuing to keep their lower bodies close together.

"LILY!" James barely heard Ari and Echo holler.

"Ugh, James Potter is not that good!" someone whispered.

"Hey," James muffled out from underneath Lily's lips.

He tried to turn his head to see who it was that said that, but Lily's hands were gripping his head, holding him in place.

"Lily, stop that this instant!" Echo hollered.

James gasped as he felt Lily's hand slide lower, he kissed her harder, darting his tongue into her mouth. He slipped his hands up her shirt and groaned as he contacted smooth skin. James lightly pushed his erection against Lily's open legs. She grinned against his lips and ground into him.

"Oh yes," she moaned into his mouth. "Jamie."

The next thing he knew Lily was being pulled off him. "Hey, come on," he cried out.

"What is wrong with you, Lily?" Ari gasped out of breath from having to pull her off.


Lily didn't answer. She tried to get free from their hold, they jerked her back, but she pushed her hands through James' hair and ran her fingers along his lip, humming to herself.

"Something's wrong with her James, you messed it up!" Remus growled. "I told you not to do it. Damnit! You went too far this time."

Ari turned her head towards Remus glaring at him. "What exactly did he mess up on?"

James is in shock and says "I think I did something wrong with the potion."

Ari glares and says "What potion you twit?"

Lily got out of their grasp and licked the side of James' face before she was pulled away again. Sirius was grinning from ear to ear, James was so turned on he could barely see straight, and Remus was fuming.

"Before we tell you, I'd just like to let you know that Remus and I were the level headed ones. James was irrational," Sirius grinned.

Remus and James turned, glaring. "Please! You were cheering him on. I was the one that suggested against it. James made a dream potion."

"Yeah?" Echo pushed on.

"For Lily, because he was having -err sex dreams about her and he wanted her to have them as well."

Ari snorted. "Did you think of what might have happened if…well let's just say…she was having them too?"

James lifted his eyebrows. "Um…no."

"I suggest that you take this situation some place else," boomed a voice.

They looked up to see the headmaster leaning over them.

"Yes, Professor D," Sirius grinned happily. "Does this mean we're off of class?"

He looked down frowning slightly. "Just until you figure out how to fix what you've done and remember, everything comes back ten fold when you cast against a fellow witch."

They watched him walk back to his table.

To Be Continued…