Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Head Boy's Laundry: Lingerie by sugarbear_1269
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Head Boy's Laundry: Lingerie

sugarbear_1269

He made a snap decision not to tell her his one unlocking spell would release every catch on that thrice-damned eye-candy wrapper. Deftly he reversed their positions by sliding to the ground and then hoisting her up on his bedstead as he had several weeks ago.

"Sit, please," he said cheerily. Her wary expression reminded him that he'd probably need to watch his bits as he released her from the cloth prison. He knelt at her feet and drew his fingers lazily up the slick stockings.

"Must you prolong this?" she asked shakily. His answer was a smile as both hands closed around her right thigh, coming near the band and clip that held the hosiery high on her leg.

"Peractio obfirmo Malfoy," he intoned quietly.

"What was that?" she questioned, straining to hear his unfamiliar words.

"Nothing you need concern yourself with," Draco returned, releasing the clip on the front and reaching underneath her thigh to pet a broad expanse of her skin while loosening the matching clip. She sighed heavily as he slowly, deliberately removed the stocking. When he reached her toes, he planted a kiss atop her slender foot.

"Not necessary," she huffed, face burning with a characteristic Weasley blush.

"Very necessary," he rejoined, loving the flush that spread down her neck and into her nicely displayed cleavage.

She tried to sit absolutely still as he removed the other stocking in an identical manner, down to the kiss on her foot. He spoke the unfamiliar unlocking spell again, and all she caught was that the spell contained his own damned surname.

"I don't belong to you, Malfoy," she said softly.

He looked up from his careful folding of the nylons.

"Come again?" he queried, taken aback by her fallen face.

"That ruddy spell. It's only attuned to you. It's a personal property spell."

A full-blown grin spread over his face.

"You're observant. No, you don't belong to me," he said agreeably, startling her. "This frothy little getup does, though."

"Then what's all this for, then? We shagged, I got out of your hair a little earlier than expected. I even left your jumper. I brought back your cloak as promised. You've gone to elaborate lengths to get back at me for something I don't deserve!" she burst out.

"If you think this is a payback, you're sorely mistaken," he spat back, face clouding over. "You fucking left here with your tail between your legs like I'd beaten all the life out of you. You were - are - ashamed. You think I'm bloody ashamed? I had plans to wake you up and suggest we try shagging eight or nine more times to make sure we had the hang of it!

"Think about it, Weaselette. Payback from me might have been owling you my jumper in the Great Hall at dinner. Recounting in great detail how I had to silence you before you woke the entire dungeon. Standing up in front of Potty Wee Potty and reciting poetry about how you're an excellent fuck.

"Hell, this stupid spell would have worn off after midnight, so if you were really determined not to see me you could have gone to bed and woke up naked. I just wanted you to come back!" he finished, face red and temper hot.

"What would you have had me do, Draco?" she shrieked indignantly. "Excuse me for not staying around, but I really didn't have any desire to be made fun of or kicked out at the crack of dawn because you suddenly came to your senses and realized you'd had a bit of how's-your-father with Weasley pond scum!"

"You know what? I'm up to my ears in your little pity party," Draco shot back, rising from the floor and looming over her. "How about you forget for three seconds that we hate each other and just let me fuck you?"

"What?" she asked, stunned.

"Oh, yes. Unless having sex with me was that bad?" he said. She blushed fiercely again.

"No! I mean, it wasn't bad, I told you, I-

"Save it, Weasley," he smirked. "And open your mouth."

It already was open, dropped in shock. He pressed her back against the bed and connected his mouth with hers. He kissed her hard, and he could tell she was deciding whether or not this was such a good idea.

"You know, a one-off with me isn't going to change our lives," he said gently. "Unless we want it to. So relax. If you don't want this, say it now."

She took her sweet time meeting his eyes. What harm could it do?

"I want you…to get this scratchy thing off me!"

***

Somehow they maneuvered themselves into the center of his bed, and he took his time pulling the teddy down her body. Draco discovered Ginny was ticklish when he turned her over on her stomach and ran the tip of his nose up her spine than traced his path back down with his tongue.

"For the thousandth time, will you just get this off me?" she harangued, voice muffled in his sheets.

"You're so bossy," he complained, but slid the garment the rest of the way off, smacking her bum lightly as he revealed the rounded flesh.

"Someday, my fantasy is to order you around like a house elf," she said lazily, arching into the kiss he was pressing into the small of her back.

"Draco! Help Miz Wheezy get undressed! Draco! Rub Miz Wheezy's feet! Draco! Kiss Miz Wheezy's naughty place!" he mocked in horrible imitation of her, smiling wickedly.

"You're so disgusting," she harrumphed. "Can I turn over now?"

"Mmm," Draco considered. "Nope. On your knees."

She regarded him warily over her shoulder.

"Just something I want to try," he said lightly, grasping her legs just beneath the hollow of her knees and pushing her up to a semi-kneeling position.

"You're not to touch my arse unless I say so," she warned. A half-smile twisted his lips and she blushed madly.

"I'll keep that filed away for future reference," he snickered, moving her to his liking.

"This isn't exactly comfortable," she said, squirming slightly. "I don't like having myself just…out in the open like this."

"You'll forget that soon enough," Draco promised, lying down and scooting himself underneath her, now faced with an eyeful of pink, aroused folds. She gasped in a shocked wheeze when she realized what he intended to do.

"Draco, you can't-

"Just stick that pretty arse up high in the air and see how nice it makes you feel when I lick you."

Against her better judgment, Ginny pushed her behind a bit higher. Her clit felt a bit stretched, elongated and erect. And then, his mouth latched around it. The sensations were almost too much from the start, but she experimented with moving around a bit and found an excellent angle.

This freed his fingers to slip inside her, a promise of things to come. She'd never felt penetration from that position before, and the tingles it shot through her were marvelous. It didn't take much to make her come, something a smirking and slightly-smeared Draco took great delight in crowing to her.

Draco wiped the last bit of her from his chin and summoned his wand, then moved behind her to cast a contraceptive spell.

"You're such a boy," she told him, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. She was resting her head on her folded arms, bottom still slightly elevated. "You enjoying the view back there?"

"I see London, I see France, I see Ginny's spiffing ass," he chuckled, spreading her legs a bit so he could enter her slick core.

Her reply was muffled but definitely a mixed word halfway between a curse and his name.

"You okay?" he asked worriedly, unprepared for the sound that came out of her at his entrance.

"Yes," she moaned. She wriggled against him, trying to bring her knees closer to her body and put her arse higher in the air.

He had heard from much older Slytherins, many years ago, that it was suave to have a girl this way, and that he could enjoy a nice view to boot. He supposed that was true, but it didn't stop him from pushing their bodies close enough to the headboard so he could get a good grip and really pound into her.

Draco leant over her back and tried to angle his arms so he could at least brush against the sides of her jiggling breasts. When he couldn't quite manage that feat, he hooked his chin over her shoulder and panted into her ear.

"Rock back against me. It'll drag your nips across the sheets."

Ginny thought that sounded like a brilliant idea.

Several inelegant moans and grunts later, Draco shot inside her, collapsing over her back. After huffing and puffing for a few minutes, he rolled off Ginny and she finally turned over, muscles aching. She shut her eyes, and thought maybe she might want to drift off to sleep for a bit.

"Oh, fuck," she heard Draco murmur.

"We just did. What's wrong now?" she asked tiredly.

"You didn't come. I mean, I don't think you did. Right? Or did you? Hell, I don't know," he said, obviously frustrated that he couldn't correctly detect whether she had or not.

"I already came once, Draco. Is that not enough for you?" she asked peevishly, as if she had underperformed.

"Well, you came more than once when we had sex before," he pointed out, propping himself up on his elbows to look at her.

"Draco, come on. Get over yourself. Just because you didn't reduce me to happy tears doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it."

He still looked disgusted with himself. It was rather endearing, really. She wondered if he would be this diligent all the time, or if he was simply trying to live up to the Slytherin Sex God image.

She broke in to his little reverie.

"How about we sleep on it, yeah?" she cajoled. He snorted derisively.

"Ah, yes, sleeping. How am I to know you won't pull another disappearing act?"

A small smile crossed her lips.

"I'm pretty sure you won't kick me out until I come again."

"Too bloody right," he agreed, easing back down. Summoning his wand, he looked over at her speculatively. "Cleaning spell?"

"Please," she agreed, letting him direct the freshening spell over their bodies. As fun as sex appeared to be, wet spots were the pits. She wasn't too keen on waking up a sticky mess again. After Draco was satisfied the bed was pristine again, he pulled the single sheet over their still-warm bodies.

"And if you're thinking about leaving before I wake up, at least have the decency to tell me," Draco said.

"Okay," she yawned. "Decency. I'll remember that."

***

"Bloody fuck!" Draco burst out, woken from deep sleep by the hot, slick feeling of a warm tongue sliding over him.

"You said to wake you up if I was going to leave," Ginny said, voice muffled by covers as she licked his rapidly hardening cock.

He threw the sheets away from her, feeling himself spring to full attention as he watched his shaft disappear between pink lips. He looked her in the eye once before groaning at the sight of her mischievous grin circling his erection.

"Good Gods," he moaned. "If you want to get to class at all today, you'd better suck that thing dry or else I'm going to have enough energy to tie you to the bed."

"Maybe we can save that for later," she suggested, tickling his balls with her fingertips.

His almost eighteen-year-old body quivered over the mental image of Ginny Weasley tied up in his bed. Seconds later, it was over for him.

She giggled a little at his obvious surrender to her ministrations, then moved to his side and kissed him, making sure he was tasting himself. Once she pulled away, she rearranged the blankets over him.

"I need to get ready for Potions," she said, moving off the bed and gathering her robe, shoes and wand. She gestured to the discarded lingerie. "You'll put this up for safekeeping? I might need it again some time."

~finis~

Author's Note: This is complete, and is the end of the Head Boy's Laundry duo. Thanks for sticking with me these many months. I appreciate your reviews.


-->