Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

Day Seven:

Draco had never before seen such a beautiful sight on his bed. A beautiful sight of Ginny wrapped in a black bath towel, another one free in her hand, scrubbing her wet red hair furiously.

With his mouth slightly open he took a step forward only to be stopped as Ginny lifted her head up and brown eyes met gray. "Draco, you should knock before entering."

He shook his head, his eyes crinkling. "Th-this is my room you stupid brat!"

Ginny smiled and stood up. "I know, but until midnight, it's technically my room and I have some plans."

Draco raised an eyebrow and lifted his hand to stroke his chin, curiously. "Oh, and what might those plans be?"

"How's my body language now?" Ginny asked as she pulled the black towel off of her.

Draco's mind flashed blank and by the time he had come back heat had flooded to his groin. The conversation in the library the other day came flooding into his mind.

"You're body language is all wrong."

"What?"

"If you want to pretend you're into the book, you need to drop your head, move your hand up to fiddle with the edge of the page. Just try to make it more believable. I know you were waiting for me!"

"Why you insufferable-"

So this is what she was playing at.

Ginny held in her squeal as she literally saw Draco swallow. He was going to pay and she was going to get what she'd been dreaming about since day one of the slave auction.

"Pretty good," he spoke, his voice hoarse with lust.

Ginny had made plans of seduction-plans she was now starting, by sliding a finger up her neck, around the corner of her jaw, and then across her mouth stopping on her lower lip. "How about my lips?"

Draco forced a smile and tried to labor his breathing. "Even better."

"Good, good," she whispered now so close to him that their lips brushed against each other. "Now, I believe my body language is giving off 'fuck me' vibes. Don't you think?"

"Ginny-" he growled in warning. "Are you saying that you want sex?"

She shook her head and pushed her hands up her chest. "That's what I'm saying. Of course, it isn't an order or anything. You don't have to if you don't want to."

If he didn't want to, was she going loony? Of course he wanted to!

Draco lifted his hand to touch her face and then shoved it into her hair, jerking her face close to his. "You better be sure!"

"Oh, I'm sure."

----------

"Harry! Stop," Hermione squealed as she tried to escape his tickling fingers. "Ah!" She grunted.

"Do you give?"

"Yes, yes-please stop," she gasped, laughing hard.

Harry rested his hands on her hips and curved his mouth up into a boyish grin. "I won."

Hermione raised an eyebrow and stared at him drolly. "You cheated," she stated firmly.

Trying to make himself look offended, Harry placed a hand against his chest. "Me? Cheat? Never."

"Harry?" Hermione whispered softly, running her fingers through his hair and cupping his cheek.

He stared at her, his green eyes penetrating, waiting for whatever she was going to say.

"I love you," she smiled, leaning forward and kissing his lips.

Harry's eyes softened. "I know."

-------------

Ginny grunted as Draco's elbow dug into her stomach. His kisses against her breasts became more urgent as time passed. What were once gentle kisses were now becoming hard suckling. "Draco," Ginny whispered trying to pull his head away from her.

"Hmm?" His voice was muffled in between the valley of her breasts.

"Can we talk?"

"You talk, I'll listen," he lied.

"Draco, I'm serious."


With a groan he dropped his forehead down, kissing her chest longingly. "Ginny-what?"

"I just want to take it slower."

Draco sighed heavily and rested his upper body onto his elbows. "If you have noticed I'm kind of in a rush."

"Well, I mean, you know this is my first time right? I know it's supposed to hurt, but right now it feels good and I want to focus so I can be ready for the pain. I can't be ready if you're doing that. We really are going to fast and I-"

Ginny's nervous babbling was abruptly halted by Draco's mouth crashing down onto hers. He took the opportunity of her still-parted lips to deepen the kiss, darting his tongue in massaging hers. His hands slid up and down her heated sides, sending a cold shiver through her body. Then, slowly, he moved away from her face. She let out a faint cry of disappointment as his lips left hers.

"Okay," he breathed. "We'll take it slow."

"Um, maybe I was wrong," was the only response Ginny could manage as she tried not to seem too flustered. It wasn't fair that he affected her so much! How was she supposed to allow her first time to be slow and perfect when with one kiss he could render her speechless-and make her very, very horny? Not that she minded very much, but all the same-

-------

"I have a special surprise for you," Harry whispered seductively into Hermione's ear.

"Oh?" She responded, her attention on her book. "Harry, I'm trying to read," she spoke pretending to be irritated as he nibbled her ear. "And remember, you are no longer my master."

"Oh, I'm not?" Harry grinned; standing straight up he began to rub her shoulders.

She groaned and rolled her neck. "That's great."

Harry quickly flicked her chair around. "Just stay, watch, and enjoy."

Hermione rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead. "Harry, what are you on about?"

"I'm going to dance for you."

A snort of laughter escaped her mouth and her eyes widened. "Excuse me," she said clearing her throat. "What was that?"

"A strip tease if you will."

----------

Ginny had kissed other guys before. Some had been better than others, but before Draco she had never really understood what all the fuss was about. Someone could ask her right now what she thought about kissing, she would look at him or her, then to Draco, roll her eyes, and just kiss him. That would be her answer. Kissing him was like eating chocolate.

Ever since she'd one him at the slave auction she couldn't count the times she's had to use her vibrating snitch. During class she would day dream about going underneath the covers while Draco slept and sucking him off and when she would pass him in the halls, she'd purposely walk towards him so she could brush her hand against his. She went out of her way on planning how to walk to her next hour so as to increase the chances of passing him in the hallway.

Just an hour ago, before Ginny had finally decided she wanted him then and there, asking him about her body language, she had been walking up to him, running her hands down his sides, and accidentally bumping her hand into his groin, making him grunt. Now here they were, Ginny wanting to slow down, but not sure by his kiss.

Draco just wanted to scream. It was like she was in heat, brushing up against him all the time. He thought he'd swallow his tongue when she brushed her fingers against his groin. Now that they were finally going to have sex, the little minx wanted to slow down.

He wasn't going to have it. He'd been fantasizing about this for a week! Daydreaming about getting her hot, compact, little body underneath him and withering with lust. Draco glared at her lust filled face. He wanted to kiss her red, swollen lips again, but she wanted it slow.

Fast.

It was all he could think of. He wanted her hard and fast, right now. He jerked suddenly as she impulsively reached for him again, her face stubborn, as if her body was fighting with her mind, her body refusing to let her mind put a stop to what she craved.

Now this was more like it. She was so sweet, so soft.

This time, the kiss was even more scorching. Nearly blind with need, Ginny pressed her body along the length of his, glorying in the hardness of his muscles, the prominent bulge pressing into her bare belly. Draco's strong arms held her up against him as his mouth left hers to suck and nibble on her neck.

His hands slid up her sides, one roughly grabbing her breast, the other resting between her shoulder blades, supporting her. She threw her head back, gasping with pleasure,

Grinning into the base of her neck, he kissed her throat and darted his tongue out, licking the hallow of her neck. "Oh Gin, do you know how long I've waited for this?"

Breathing heavily, her eyes only half-open. "Me too. I-I kind of have a confession and an apology. Have you noticed me-erm, brushing up against you?"

Draco nodded.

"Yeah, well, I was doing it on purpose and I'm sorry for treating you, well like a real slave."

Draco smirked and trailed his hand down her stomach, cupping her mound between her legs. "Technically you did buy me in a slave auction and I already knew you were doing it on purpose."

Ginny's eyes widened and she hiccupped a moan. "Y-you did?" Her face burned with embarrassment. Draco, amused, pushed his two fingers inside of her, rubbing his thumb against the bundle of nerves that made her toes curl.

"That's enough talking," Draco commanded firmly, yet softly. The hunger in his gaze was unmistakable. He wanted her, no-needed her now.

For a fraction of a second fear shot through Ginny, it was actually happening. This act, this wonderful, pleasurable act that Ginny had heard so much about was happening and happening fast, no matter if she only partially wanted it slow.

She reached out and shoved Draco gently, pushing him onto his back against the bed. She straddled his hips, her naked bottom resting against his hard bulge, grinding her hips gently against him.

Draco gritted his teeth, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, and his hands cupped her arse as he stopped the motion of her hips, holding her still against him. If she kept on doing that, this would be over far too soon.

Ginny growled in frustration and slapped his hands away, beginning her grinding rhythm again, slowly rocking her hips against his. Ginny tried desperately to catch her breath as pleasure began to build.

Draco growled. It was sheer torture for him. How the hell was he supposed to hold it together when she was doing that? He hadn't had sex in a week and now a very sexy wild cat was grinding, naked, against him.

She squirmed a little and brushed her chest against his causing Draco's face to curl with pleasure.

Abruptly, he flipped Ginny onto her back and settled himself snug between her thighs. He wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted his eyes searching her face. "Ginny," he panted and without another word lunged into her. He searched her eyes as pain shot through them.

He tried to keep himself still, tried to allow her time to adjust, but it felt too good, too warm, too right. "I can't stop," he gasped and rounded his hips, pumping into her.

Draco grunted as he felt her heels dig into his lower back, flinching in pain. "Ow," she cried out. "Draco, w-wait. It h-hurts," she hiccupped.

"Oh yes," he groaned.

He shook his head, dropped his head down, bit into her shoulder, and growled deeply as he came. His hands grasping desperately to the sheets on either side of her head, pushing so hard into her that she jolted upwards.

-------

Hermione swallowed as she watched Harry climb up the length of her body. "Harry-" she panted heavily.

She was turned on beyond belief by Harry's strip tease and now he was stalking up her with the hunger of a lion.

Then without warning he pounced. His mouth attacked hers, prying, darting, and tasting. Feeling every sweep of his tongue was creating a huge flame in her gut, melting her from the inside. She gave a kittenish grunt as she felt his hand slid down her thighs. He traced the slit slowly, experimentally parting her folds and entering her with one finger.

She gasped and instinctively spread her legs wider for him, her nails digging into his shoulders. Harry inserted another finger, thrusting them back and forth into her.

Harry nearly lost himself at the sight of pleasure contorting her face. He pulled his hand out of the way and positioned himself at her entrance. "I want you to be mine forever."

Hermione tenderly kissed his neck. "Oh I am Harry, I am."

-------

"I'm sorry Gin."

Ginny grunted and bit her lip. "It's okay, you just didn't realize how much you wanted me."

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You little vixen."

"That right. You'll have to make an honest woman out of me now."

Draco smirked over at her lazily and folded his arms behind his head. "Will I know?"

Ginny flipped onto him, caging her with his arms, a challenging look in her eyes. "Most definitely."

He pushed aside her hair, his face softening. "I guess I have no choice."

------

"Ronald I know you're no longer my slave, but I'd like to continue sex with you. It's very pleasurable," Luna spoke firmly, her hands on her hips as she stood in front him.

His face turned a bright red and he laughed nervously as he glanced around the room at Neville, Seamus and Dean. "Um-lets go talk somewhere more private."

Luna sighed heavily. "If we must."

Ron took her arm gently into his hand and pulled her aside, into the hall, near the Gryffindor tower stairs. Ron licked his lips and bowed his head. "Now what's this about Luna?"

"I like having sex with you. I love the way you brush you cheek to mine when you come and then when you refuse to let me go afterwards. I'd like to try being a couple without the slave hindrance," Luna continued, her blue eyes staring deeply into his. "Of course a little domination would be fun once in a while."

Ron snorted. "Luna, Luna. I had every intention of staying with you."

Luna smiled, her eyes twinkling. "Okay then."

~End

*Laughs hysterically* Ugh! Sweet endings all around and I've finished it. Thanks for sticking up with my slow updates and me. I'm finished-yay! NO SEQUEL! I'm sorry. Ignore mistakes and cheesiness! Even though I wanted this to be raunchy I liked to point out again that the first chapter of this story was the real challenge!

"You talk, I'll listen," he lied ~ 'Perfect' by Judith McNaught