Unofficial Portkey Archive

Magic Never Dies by Lynney
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Magic Never Dies

Lynney

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE ONLY ***

Hi ~ It's Lindsay, and because I am a complete and utter idiot and this is all in my head but not yet all out on the "page" so to speak, I am giving you, my beloved readers, some options.

  1. If you HAVE NOT READ THE FINAL BATTLE and came in through the most recent chapter link, please go back one Chapter NOW to Chapter 26 (Portkey 27).

  1. If you HAVE read the final battle and think I am a total hag for ending it that way, you now have two further options.

  1. Can't stand the suspense? Go to the bottom of the page and find the answer you seek.

  1. Love suspense? Don't hate me? I promise the next chapter update will be out 1/21. DON'T read to the bottom of the page, for there be spoilers there.

  1. Thanks for not thinking the worst of me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Oh come on!! Would I do that??? Of COURSE he lives. I am like the single biggest sucker for Harry of all time. I know I put him through the ringer sometimes, but I always make it up to him and I absolutely promise you a happy ending, okay? Feel better?? Smile. You know you can.

And thanks for reading and caring.

~ Lindsay


-->