Unofficial Portkey Archive

Doorway To Heaven by hrmny4etrnty2
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Doorway To Heaven

hrmny4etrnty2

Disclaimer: If I owned Harry Potter, I wouldn't have to write fan fiction in order to right the wrong of Harry and Hermione not getting together! In other words, J.K.R. owns all that is Harry Potter. I merely own the fic that is before you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione Granger really had to commend herself for her brilliant idea. If she had to pick, it was her most brilliant idea ever.

It was the summer before her seventh year. Voldemort had been defeated during sixth year, leaving her and every other sane soul in the wizarding world with a feeling of liberation. She, and her friends, could now begin to live. More importantly, Harry Potter could breathe a sigh of relief knowing that there wasn't a bounty for his head. Knowing that Harry could rest easy sent her emotions flying to the heavens.

Enter her brilliant idea. The last thing Harry needed was for the Dursley family to drag him down after such a huge accomplishment. The summer after defeating the Dark Lord should be peaceful for him. The summer before his final year at Hogwarts should be lived freely. Hence the reason why, almost immediately after the war ended, Hermione extended the invitation to spend the entire summer at the Granger home. He seemed a bit shocked at first but, really, the sooner the better as far as she was concerned. The quicker the request was presented meant the squelching of other opportunities; namely ones presented by any of the Weasley clan.

Hermione loved the redheads dearly, but knew that Molly would do nothing but dote over Harry. The twins would most likely, unknown to Harry, test out potential products on him. Ron would forever go on and on about Quidditch (something Harry probably wouldn't mind). And Ginny…well, Ginny would spend the entire summer convincing Harry their love was still alive and that they could continue where they had left off before the war went into full swing.

The thought of Ginny with Harry made Hermione a bit queasy so she quickly shoved the image out of her mind.

Recently, Harry had confided in Hermione that he really felt nothing more than friendship for the ginger-haired beauty. Hermione knew he had matured rapidly due to the circumstances in his life. While he wanted to complete his final year of school and plan his life it seemed Ginny Weasley was simply interested in playing house with the Harry Potter.

Hermione knew that her best friend needed a smart, sensible, mature woman. While Hermione was all those things, she knew that Harry also needed to have some fun. The young man had been through enough trials and tribulations in his life to last him to the age of 150.

Thus, her whole plan had been born.

Of course, her plan needed a name. All good plans had names. The name of her plan was Operation HSH…Hermione Shags Harry.

Or it could be Harry Shags Hermione…it really didn't matter. Either way, the outcome was the same.

The first mission, getting Harry to spend the summer with her at the Granger's beach house, was accomplished. During the birth of her plan, she had worried that asking her parents' permission to use the property in order to spend the summer alone with Harry would be the detonator to destroy the whole thing. Surprisingly, they were quite supportive of the idea. Since she had known Harry for so long, the platonic relationship was established in her parent's eyes. Hermione was a studious young woman who, as far as her parents knew, had not even experienced her first kiss. Their faith in her almost made her feel guilty.

Almost

The second mission, in which she was currently involved, was doing research via her laptop.

Hermione had only one previous sexual encounter to learn from. Unfortunately, it had been over too soon to learn anything of real substance. Harry was much too important to her and the last thing she wanted to deal with was incompetence on her part. In the event that Harry had never had sex, she wanted at least one of them to have a clue.

The Internet was a fascinating place to her. For certain subjects, the library just didn't do. It killed Hermione to admit that, but it was the truth. Now, from the comfort and privacy of the beach house, she could surf for information until her heart's content. What fascinated her even more was the amount of information she was finding.

Bloody hell, people will make web sites about anything!

Presently, she was looking into various positions. The missionary position was done by everyone. It was basic. It was plain. It was usual. If she was going through with this plan, she intended on showing Harry a good time and enjoying herself while she was at it.

Thank you, mum and dad, for having phone lines installed at the beach house!

The most interesting looking one to her was The Bermuda Triangle. This position would consist of her being on top facing against Harry while she anchored her arms towards his upper body while he held on to her inner thigh and would make a push and pull motion. It looked interesting in the picture. She would have to favorite that page.

She looked further and found an oral sex position that caught her eye. The Doorway to Heaven looked to be exactly that; pure heaven. She on her side while Harry would be behind her, his mouth place between her...

Wow, was the temperature getting warmer?

"Good morning, Hermione!" Harry's voice slightly startled her. She must have lost track of the time. She thought for sure that she had at least another half hour before he woke up. She almost closed her laptop, in an effort to hide her investigation, but then thought twice about doing so. She and Harry had been at the beach house for over two weeks. To be honest, she wasn't quite sure how much longer she would be able to go on without bursting. Harry's extensive training for the war had left him slightly muscular. Seeing him in just shorts for a good portion of their days made it all the more brutal on her hormones.

Perhaps it would be severely forward of her but, really, it was time to set this into motion. "Good morning, Harry." Her smile was warm while she made sure her eyes conveyed a little something extra. He seemed to catch it, for his smile only grew. She watched as he walked toward where she was sitting, her heart racing faster with each step he took.

"What are you looking at?" She watched the expression on his face change rapidly once he sat beside her and stared at the screen. His mouth opened and closed a few times, showing he was quite unsure of what to say.

She grabbed all the Gryffindor courage she could find within herself and spoke. "What do you think of this position, Harry? I think it looks quite pleasurable, for the woman at least. Would you agree?"

Harry had been hit on several times in his life. A few of the girls had been blatantly obvious while some had been more reserved. He was quite certain that Hermione was hitting on him. Yet, there was a tiny part of him that didn't believe it. She had never really shown any evidence of having some interest in him. Then again, they had been rather busy over the past several years. It was possible that he had been so consumed with everything that he missed the signs. Oh Merlin, she was still staring at him, waiting for his response. He swallowed, the sound fairly deafening in his own ears. "It looks rather fun," he honestly admitted. He watched her grin grow wider at his reply. Okay, now he was starting to really wonder. While the end of the war had brought them all a certain freedom and peace, his friend was acting completely out of character. "Hermione, what's going on?"

"I'm a curious young woman. Aren't you curious, Harry?" She stared for a moment longer, wearing a smirk that would make Draco Malfoy quite proud, placed the laptop on the coffee table and rose off the loveseat, sauntering towards the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower. See you in a bit."

*~*~*~*~*

Harry was a bit dumbfounded. This was, quite honestly, the last thing he expected to occur when he woke up that morning. Then again, he really shouldn't have been shocked. He and Hermione were two teenagers of the opposite sex spending a summer together…alone…

Sweet Merlin, his mouth became dry.

Why had he not seen it sooner? She invited him to spend the summer with her. Not once did she attempt to invite Ron. Should he have found that odd?

Possibly

If he wanted to be truthful with himself, he might as well come clean to the fact that he was relieved it would only be he and Hermione for the summer. What red-blooded male wouldn't be happy to spend the summer alone with an attractive girl?

Even if said girl was supposed to be one of his best friends, he wouldn't complain.

Hermione wasn't a striking beauty. She wasn't the type to cause traffic to come to a halt. She didn't waste her time with makeup. She seemed to choose her clothing for the necessity of covering her body rather than for style.

But Hermione had a kind heart. She fought fiercely for those she cared about. She would risk her own life to save someone she loved. In his book, those reasons and more were cause enough for him to be attracted to her.

And he was attracted to her. He had been for several months. There was no more denying it.

His eyes returned to her laptop screen, a mischievous grin gracing his features. He was thankful Hermione had taught him how to use the device when they arrived. Clicking away, he found himself looking at pictures of other various sexual positions. When he arrived at one picture in particular, he had to stop and look. The woman in the picture was sitting astride the man, facing away from him. Notes under the picture pointed out that this position was favorable for couples seeking deep penetration. It also allowed the male to grab the woman's buttocks while watching his cock slide in and out of her.

Harry let out a groan, unable to stop the visual from forming in his mind. Hermione on top of him, riding him slowly while he molded and squeezed her taught bum, admiring the sight of his cock being devoured by Hermione's…

Holy-fucking-bloody-hell

He abandoned the laptop on the table and made his way to his room. There was no way he could continue the day without doing what needed to be done. Passing by the bathroom, he noted the shower was still running. Good, he had time to complete the simple yet necessary task.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay, don't kill me! I know I haven't updated ANY of my stories on here. I have the next chapter of USA in the works, but so much has happened to me this year within my family. My adopted father passed away in April. Shortly after that, my grandpa fell ill and has been diagnosed with cancer. He and my grandma have needed a lot of extra help lately, so much that my mom and I have no lives outside of the home really. Between doing that and studying my courses (which I am taking for the THIRD time due to all the personal issues that caused me to fail the first two times) I haven't had much time to write. Then KiwiMelon15 sent me, along with 10 other authors, this challenge and it helped to get me back into my fiction. Hopefully, once this challenge is over, I will be able to finish USA. All of you that have been reading it definitely deserve something that has been worth waiting for, so I am going to do my best to deliver! Until then, enjoy this story. It has a time limit, so I have no choice but to finish it in a timely fashion!

I love reviews, so please let me know what you think so far!

-->