Unofficial Portkey Archive

Choices by Nousia
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Choices

Nousia

Title: Choices

Summary: She never thought that it would come to this.

Word Count: 100 [not including the quote]

Rating: G

Warning: None, really. Except that it's very weird. Yeah.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter is not mine. It's all Jesus K. Rowling's and other related companies'. I don't intend any copyright infringement. The only thing that I own is this drabble and its plot. Right, now that we got that settled...

Notes: This was written for the hphg100 community over at LiveJournal. I was procrastinating on doing my Math homework, and here's the end result of that.

And hopefully this will be enough to tide you over until I get the next chapter of The Beast and the Unlikely Beauty done. I'm really sorry for the long wait; RL's been eating up all my free time lately, and I can't afford to slack off in school, especially not now (I'm a junior in high school, in case you were wondering..). So if I take a lot of time in between chapters and fics, I'm really sorry. I can't do anything.

Hope you enjoy this (:

- - -

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

- - -

She never thought that it would come to this. Everything had been building up; slowly, steadily over a decade, until it couldn't take the pressure and exploded. Tears and hearts were shed and shattered.

She'd always denied that they would happen. It all had been leading up to this moment, and now...

She's left with two choices. She can't choose one over another. She can't bring herself to. Either way..a heart is going to be broken and a fragile friendship will be tested.

In her heart she knows this. She's known her choice all along.

It's always been him.


-->