Unofficial Portkey Archive

Having Her Cake by sugarbear_1269
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Having Her Cake

sugarbear_1269

"Oh," Ginny sighed, reveling in the delicate sting of Draco's fingernails trailing down her thigh. "You know I can't think when you do that."

In the semi-darkness, she could see his white teeth bared in a grin.

"Of course I do. Why else do you think I do it?" he responded, gently raking his nails up her inner thigh, only to dance around the crisp hair covering her mound. "You didn't think it was just because I know it makes your nipples painfully hard?"

There was just something about hearing a Malfoy say those words.

She sighed again, because he was <i>right</i>, sodding wanker. And then there weren't any words to say, because he was nibbling said nipples and making her squirm in anticipation.

"Come kiss me," she commanded, languid tone belying her excitement. Leaning down, she let the soothing heat from his skin soak into her as he licked his way from her hardened peaks to her swollen lips. When his tongue finally touched hers, a small, involuntary spasm wracked her. He always did this to her. Always made sparks shoot to her toes when he touched her, talked to her, <i>looked</i> at her.

He lay half atop her, one strong leg in between her own, thigh insinuated against her most secret spot. Ginny could feel Draco's hardness against her hip, and she wriggled her hand between them to grasp it. Was it her fault he made her dizzy even lying down and needed something to hold on to?

A soft grunt was his only acknowledgement that she'd latched on to his most personal anatomy like a limpet. And like a limpet she clung as he rocked against her slowly, letting himself slide through her hand as his leg did between hers.

His mouth wandered away from hers, making a side trip down her neck and back up to her earlobe.

"How do you want me?" he asked, voice guttural and rough. Ginny shivered from the pure delight of it. She'd been waiting for that question all night, from the moment he arrived on her doorstep to the moment they apparated home from dinner on the south coast of France.

As if she had to think about it, because the answer was rapidly becoming <i>all the time</i>, but she put away that thought and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Slow," she said finally, though she'd been aching for it all day. He smiled against her ear and rose, taking time and care in arranging her on the bed. With some prodding, she turned to her stomach and lay flat, arms crossed under her chin. The bed rocked as Draco found his own position.

In well-choreographed moves, he slid his palms between her pelvis and the crease of her thighs, making a show of pulling her backside up and into the air. In truth she was moving as fluidly as he, but there something about this orchestration heightened her anticipation.

Rearing up on his knees, Draco let his erection drag silky fluid up her leg until he reached his destination. Taking one last look at the quiet offering beneath him, he held his breath and eased inside her.

Moving as slowly as he dared, Draco fancied he could feel every last texture of her walls, fancied that all her heat and moisture was concentrated here. Letting his cock slide as far in as he could, he stayed still for a moment, contemplating the beauty of being lodged so deeply inside her.

And when he felt her tremble, he slid out, feeling her squeeze her muscles down over him. And on that same constriction, he went forward again, pushing through the additional tightness she was creating.

Ever so slowly he continued, and she noticed tears dripping down her face from the sheer bliss he was creating every time the broad head of his cock stroked a secret place inside her. With much difficulty, she tried to hold herself steady, as history had shown that once she proved herself able to stay upright he would do unspeakably gorgeous things to the slick nub hiding in her folds.

She didn't have to wait long. But his light touch was maddening; promising, but never reaching conclusion. Wantonly she inched her knees farther apart, hoping his fingertips would be able to touch more of her, and with that, bring the completion she would soon be begging for.

Draco could hear her begin to whimper and move underneath him, trying to force his hand and rush her to orgasm far before he was ready for her to do so.

"Did you want something?" he questioned softly, coming out more like a growl than he intended.

He hadn't expected an answer. When they were having sex like this, she admitted to being unable to form a coherent sentence. Draco didn't want to own up to his own incoherence, and his question had been a Herculean effort.

The only response he received was a rather plaintive moan, increasing in length and volume.

He withdrew from her in tiny increments, making her gasp. When he did not reenter, she looked over her shoulder in concern.

"Draco?" she queried, and he almost laughed out loud at her horrified expression. It was plain to see she thought he planned to leave her unsatisfied.

She was shamefully malleable in this position, she thought, as Draco merely tipped the corners of his lips in a sly grin and pulled her to straddle his abdomen. She could feel her arousal leaving a musky trail up the center of his chest, and the idea of anointing him with her own primal scent was deeply satisfying.

The trail ended at Draco's mouth.

Lazily he tasted her, pulling her body close. He loved this. Loved her thighs gripping his ears, loved her moans, loved how she shivered. Tipping her hips, he spelled out his name, her name and `I love you' in rapid, repeating succession on her hiding bud. Then gently he thrust his tongue inside her, thinking dizzily that he was jealous of his cock.

She was mewling, panting his name. Unable to stay upright, she leaned back and supported herself with one hand on his leg, the other curling around his erection. It put her into the most delicious contact with Draco's sharp tongue and able lips.

***

The sun began to peek shyly through the curtains. The summer sunrise illuminated their bodies in pale light, glinting off Ginny's tresses and making Draco's seem even more white-blond.

Fred and George stood motionless and silent in their sister's bedroom doorway, having just come out of the front fireplace Floo with a covered cake dish and balloons in tow. Somehow this was not what they had expected when they decided to carry on their mum's tradition of waking up the birthday child at the time of the blessed event, those many years ago.

Ginny's vocalizations picked up in volume, and the twins watched Draco's arms encircle their sister's waist, pushing her ever closer to his questing tongue. Undulating helplessly above Draco, she could only mindlessly continue to stroke his cock as he sent her barreling toward orgasm.

A deep, husky moan escaped her lips, and her entire body trembled as she came, murmuring Draco's name. Moments later he erupted, hot and streaming over her hand. Too tired to move, Ginny let herself down gently on Draco's body and lay there, delicately licking him clean. Draco's strong fingers massaged her aching leg muscles, easing the tension from her body.

George backed slowly from the door and into the shadows of the hallway. Fred followed suit, and they tiptoed silently into the kitchen. Pushing aside the remnants of other brightly wrapped gifts, they set the cake and balloons down where they wouldn't be missed.

"We were too late, Gred," George said mournfully. Fred nodded.

"She's already had her cake and eaten it, too."

Author's Note: Today (September 26) is my 24th birthday, and though Ginny and I don't share the date (she's August 11, 1981) I thought it might be fun to write myself a birthday fic. I haven't written D/G in forever, and hope this wasn't too bad a start. For those of you waiting for Pieces and Hold Me, Heal Me, I haven't given up. They will be finished. I promise you that!


-->